Brother PS6000

Old December 11th 03, 06:16 PM
Pat

Default Brother PS6000

Do you think I would be better off with the PS6000, or should I go for the
NX400 machine.

Price is roughly equal.....PS6000 has more "goodies" and stitches on
it........

Advice anyone?? I would love to hear it.......

Old December 12th 03, 07:52 AM
Marian Hertendy

I have been looking at machines , and does anyone have advice about Brothers
PC8500, I am open for any suggestion about the embroidery machines, I just
don't know what to buy
Marian

---

Old December 12th 03, 04:45 PM
Pat

I have a Brother 2002D, and it has been a real work-horse.........I love it.
Brother seems to have a lot of features for the money........I would not
hesitate to buy another Brother machine.