Totally OT, but SO cute!!

Old October 13th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Totally OT, but SO cute!!

If you are like me and like birds, follow this link and enjoy the show.....
http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html
Turn up the sound too ;)

Shelagh

Old October 14th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
If you are like me and like birds, follow this link and enjoy the
show.....
http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html
Turn up the sound too ;)

Shelagh

LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing! ;o)

Saving this to my favorites! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

Old October 15th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing! ;o)

Saving this to my favorites! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

I think that cockatoo is just too cute, and a pretty good dancer too!

Shelagh

Old October 15th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing! ;o)

Saving this to my favorites! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

I think that cockatoo is just too cute, and a pretty good dancer too!

Shelagh

Yes, he is too cute... and a little hambone at that... with his bows
afterward. hehehe I love the high kicks he does, and he keeps the beat
very well too. Matthew thought he was great too... he's sending the site on
to some of his friends. LOL

*hugs*
Gem

Old October 15th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing! ;o)

Saving this to my favorites! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

I think that cockatoo is just too cute, and a pretty good dancer too!

Shelagh

Yes, he is too cute... and a little hambone at that... with his bows
afterward. hehehe I love the high kicks he does, and he keeps the beat
very well too. Matthew thought he was great too... he's sending the site

on
to some of his friends. LOL

*hugs*
Gem

A former neighbor had one of these birds, and he like to dance, as well.
He'd bop up and down if you started in front of him. That bird's name was
Snowball, as well, and until I saw the bird dancing, I almost thought it was
him. (Strange as it sounds, they have very different dancing styles.)

Apparently they showed this little bird on one of the news stations this
morning; I showed the video clip to my other half last night, and he told me
he'd seen the bird on TV live this morning. Must have been a lot of hits on
that video clip!! I got a kick out of the 'head-banging' at the end of the
music!
--
Carey in MA

Old October 16th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Carey N." wrote in message

[...]

I love animals in general. They make me smile a lot! )

Casper has a relatively new toy that one of Matthew's friends bought for
him. It's a hard rubber Kong tm type of material in the shape of an X with
knobs on the ends of each arm. He absolutely loves this thing and will
chase it however many times you will throw it for him. I wheel it up the
yard and the momentum of it keeps it rolling very fast almost to the back of
the yard (which is quite large)... with Casper in hot pursuit (sp) catching
it in mid roll. Then he will run back to you happily waiting for you to
take it and throw it again, and again, and again. LOL That is his
"outside" toy... not to be played with in the house. Inside he has a LOT of
toys, including stuffed cuddly toys that I have to cut open when we get them
and remove the squeaker from inside because if I don't he will carry the toy
around crying all the time. hehehe

*hugs*
Gem