Creative Paperclay vs. Alex Air Hardening Clay

Old September 3rd 03, 09:11 PM
Dan

Default Creative Paperclay vs. Alex Air Hardening Clay

Has anyone tried both of these? The Alex Air Hardening Clay is about
half the price of the Creative Paperclay. Are these product the same
thing? TIA, Dan.

Old September 3rd 03, 11:44 PM
Jeanne Rhea

And while discussing the paperclays, can anyone give some comparison to DAS
modeling material? I'm using some of these clays along with polymer clay
for a project. I noticed that one package of DAS worked completely
differently than the first and second and now I am on my fourth package and
it works like the first. And if anyone knows of any group that deals with
paperclays or similar modeling materials, I would appreciate that as well.
Thanks!
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com

Old September 4th 03, 01:34 PM
Jeanne Rhea

Thanks so much! I should have thought to check there.
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/