Crochet Pattern Help, Please

Old January 30th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Crochet Pattern Help, Please

Hello - I wonder if someone would be so kind as to help me with a step
in my crochet pattern with which I am struggling. It is basically an
afghan made up of many flowers chained together. I made the first
flower, chained 7, then started the second flower by forming a ring
with the last three of the seven chains. Now there is a big bolded
instruction:

When working remaining Flowers, keep unworked ch-4 to WRONG side.

What does this mean? Do I actually have to do anything? Is there
something I need to turn somewhere, somehow? Or is this just a
warning that it could be easy to accidentally reverse what I am
working on because they are all held together by small chains and so I
should make sure to keep track of the right versus wrong sides of the
flowers? If you have any advice, I would certainly appreciate it. If
my description is not clear enough, I could post the actual
instructions.

Thank you very much for your time.
Ali
Old January 30th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

wrote in message

When working remaining Flowers, keep unworked ch-4 to WRONG side.

Or is this just a warning that it could be easy to accidentally reverse

what I am
working on because they are all held together by small chains and so I
should make sure to keep track of the right versus wrong sides of the
flowers?
Thank you very much for your time.
Ali

Ali,

Yes, make sure you keep track of right side and wrong side of your flowers.
When you get more of them chained together and if you lay the flowers down
flat, with the right side facing up, the chain-4 will look like it is laying
under the flowers.

Christy