Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

Old October 6th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci...ts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

Old October 6th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Jan" wrote in message
Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci...ts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

Very pretty stuff, thank you for sharing, Jan. Gotta ask though... did the
picture of the Twilight Lace Wrap strike you as looking odd when you first
glanced at it? Once my eyes adjusted to it, I can see that it is a very
pretty wrap... but for the first couple of seconds I thought... why is that
woman wearing something that looks like a HUGE nun's habit? LOL It
wouldn't have looked like that if the photographer had sat the model
somewhere where there was something darker behind her rather than the open
space in the archway. ;o) I do love that Cathedral Afghan though, it is
gorgeous as are a lot of the other projects.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old October 6th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 6, 3:05 am, "Jan" wrote:
Go tohttp://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.aspto
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

will be a part of it ????
mirjam

Old October 6th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 6, 3:05 am, "Jan" wrote:
Go tohttp://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.aspto
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

will be a part of it ????
mirjam

I don't subscribe so I don't know if this included. But if you look through
your most recent issue, it may tell you.

--
Jan in MN

Old October 8th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
B Vaughan

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:48:04 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

wrote in
oups.com:

I have the Interweave subscription , do you thin this
special issue will be a part of it ????

no, the special issue isn't part of the subscription. it's news
stand only. you may need someone here to send it to you, as i
don't know if they have them on news stands over there. if you
do want it, i can get it for you.

It looks as though you can order it on the website, though. However,
when I put it in my cart, my browser blew up. Maybe it needs IE.

--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.
Old October 8th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

B wrote in
:

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:48:04 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

I have the Interweave subscription , do you thin this
special issue will be a part of it ????

no, the special issue isn't part of the subscription. it's
news
stand only. you may need someone here to send it to you, as
i don't know if they have them on news stands over there.
if you do want it, i can get it for you.

It looks as though you can order it on the website, though.
However, when I put it in my cart, my browser blew up.
Maybe it needs IE.

are you using Firefox? if so, there is an extention called
"IE Tab" that you can download & install. it allows you to
change a tab to IE mode, for those websites that are
incorrectly built to only allow IE browsers (M$ has
proprietary HTML code in it's web design software). it works
really well. i've been using it for about 2 years. i write to
the web designer of pages that only work in IE & complain too

lee
Old October 9th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
B Vaughan

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:30:10 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

are you using Firefox? if so, there is an extention called
"IE Tab" that you can download & install. it allows you to
change a tab to IE mode, for those websites that are
incorrectly built to only allow IE browsers (M$ has
proprietary HTML code in it's web design software). it works
really well. i've been using it for about 2 years. i write to
the web designer of pages that only work in IE & complain too

Yes I use Firefox, but if a commercial web site wants my business,
they'd better not require IE. I stopped using Snapfish because they
even had a popup telling me I had to use IE to get their sale coupons.

If there is ever some noncommercial site I really want to see, I'll
download that tab. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Old October 6th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

"Jan" wrote in

t:

Go to
http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci.../gifts_preview.
asp to preview the projects in it.

that was last years. here's the preview for this year.
http://www.interweaveknits.com/holid...fts/gifts_prev
iew.asp
or:
http://tinyurl.com/32rcba
i like the felted bag...
lee

Gifts in a Jar [email protected] General Crafting 0 July 29th 06 04:28 PM
ISO UK Cross Stitch Holiday issue Julie Edman Needlework 2 December 6th 05 12:34 PM
INterweave's Compendium of Finishing Techniques Ausxser Needlework 0 January 11th 05 10:33 AM
X-mas gifts [email protected] Yarn 0 November 19th 04 06:25 PM
Jar mixes for Holiday gifts LP General Crafting 2 September 7th 03 08:06 PM