Happy Dance--little quilt from h*ll!

Old February 3rd 05, 06:39 PM
hfw

Default Happy Dance--little quilt from h*ll!

Oy! This should have been so simple, and it was a headache at so many steps.
In our tradition we don't give gifts or names before the baby is born, and
the baby's not due 'til early March, so I bet it was my subconscious working
on/against me. I won't be sending it until she's here, but I didn't want it
to be late like her mom's wedding quilt, which I'm gonna send just as soon
as I get a gift box.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805533HRjiSJ
========
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805696UBlxpt
========

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old February 3rd 05, 06:45 PM
KJ

That's very sweet! I just love the softness of the quilting. It's nice to
have it done so you'll be able to get it there as soon as the baby arrives!
Congratulations!
news

Old February 3rd 05, 06:54 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
That is adorable!
As it's intended for a new little angel,
I have to delete the "from hell" part of your subject line. g
Seems like the old gotta-be-late karma was working against you
to keep you from changing to the more satisfying "on time" karma.
Go w/ On Time. You've made a beautiful quilt.

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy
news

Old February 3rd 05, 08:19 PM
maryd

That's a lovely baby quilt.

--
Mary
news : Oy! This should have been so simple, and it was a headache at so many
:
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805533HRjiSJ
: ========

Old February 3rd 05, 08:33 PM
hfw

Thanks, Mary!

One of these days I'm gonna do a Dewey block something. I *still love
yours...

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"maryd" wrote in message
That's a lovely baby quilt.

--
Mary

Old February 3rd 05, 08:43 PM
maryd

I like it too. Someday it will tell me how it wants to be quilted. Right
now it's being kind since my quilting skills are very limited.

--
Mary
"hfw" wrote in message
: Thanks, Mary!
:
: One of these days I'm gonna do a Dewey block something. I *still love
: yours...
:
: --Heidi
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
:
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: That's a lovely baby quilt.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
: "hfw" wrote in message
: news : : Oy! This should have been so simple, and it was a headache at so many
: steps.
: : In our tradition we don't give gifts or names before the baby is born,
: and
: : the baby's not due 'til early March, so I bet it was my subconscious
: working
: : on/against me. I won't be sending it until she's here, but I didn't
want
: it
: : to be late like her mom's wedding quilt, which I'm gonna send just as
: soon
: : as I get a gift box.
: :
: : http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805533HRjiSJ
: : ========

Old February 3rd 05, 09:42 PM
Patti

That's so very pretty Heidi.
I could see the quilting really well - it's gorgeous. I wish I could
take photos like that!
The baby won't know much of course, but her Mum will love it.
..
In article , hfw
writes
Oy! This should have been so simple, and it was a headache at so many steps.
In our tradition we don't give gifts or names before the baby is born, and
the baby's not due 'til early March, so I bet it was my subconscious working
on/against me. I won't be sending it until she's here, but I didn't want it
to be late like her mom's wedding quilt, which I'm gonna send just as soon
as I get a gift box.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 3rd 05, 10:01 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"hfw" wrote:

Oy! This should have been so simple, and it was a headache at so many steps.
In our tradition we don't give gifts or names before the baby is born, and
the baby's not due 'til early March, so I bet it was my subconscious working
on/against me. I won't be sending it until she's here, but I didn't want it
to be late like her mom's wedding quilt, which I'm gonna send just as soon
as I get a gift box.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805533HRjiSJ
========
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...65805696UBlxpt
========

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Heidi, that's such a sweet quilt! I'm sure the baby and parents will
love it!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old February 3rd 05, 11:04 PM
hfw

Thank you! About the pictures--they seem so much better when I don't use
flash. Flash seems to take all the detail away.

"Patti" wrote in message
That's so very pretty Heidi.
I could see the quilting really well - it's gorgeous. I wish I could take
photos like that!
The baby won't know much of course, but her Mum will love it.
.
In article , hfw
writes