Using Up Scraps--Hah!

Old March 5th 04, 04:28 PM
Joan

Default Using Up Scraps--Hah!

So, I had this really big pile of scraps, and the pile was divided into
more piles, and those piles had children, and those piles of scraps had
grandchildren, so I had to do something or my house would explode. Why not
use some of the scraps in a quilt, I thought. Maybe with some paper
piecing. Hmmm. A quilt! What an idea. So, so...Well, let Popser tell how I
sort of went a little off the edge.

Joan

Story # 238 "Loony Logs" and "Loony Logs Quilt."

http://popser.com

Old March 6th 04, 04:15 AM
Lynne Van

Enjoyed this story, as always, Joan.

Cheers,
Lynne in Toronto

Old March 13th 04, 12:00 AM
Coleen

Joan --

I think the Loony Logs Quilt is beautiful -- it even has lots of blue (my
favorite color). I can store it at my house for a while if you would like.
:-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

news