got webshots working

Old March 4th 04, 03:25 AM
sdgodfrey

Tina, love your quilts. Your rail fence may not be "perfect" but it's
certainly very pretty. The family quilts are wonderful. My mother
would love it if I would do something like these for her. Thanks for
sharing.

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

Old March 4th 04, 05:37 PM
Tina Hoak

Tina
Brockport NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/queenbee2544
"Kathy in CA" wrote in message
Loved your family quilts The one with the family tree would be a bit
difficult for me to make when it came to the cousins though--my dad had 9
bro and sis and mom had 6 older bros--all had kids.

Yeah.I had to limit it to "first" cousins and used the last name only once .
I just *made* it represent every one with that last name !

The photos are another story. Once they go on , each branch / off shoot will
represent a last name.Married couples will have their photo placed
together in an apple. Thank goodness all the Aunts/ Uncles / Grands/ and
grt. Grands were all married ! I would have needed 2 trees then to have
enought room for all them there apples !
My Sis is really into Geneology and she has gotten back to 4 "Greats " on
each side .

Old March 4th 04, 05:46 PM
Tina Hoak

Dee, I am there..........if I remember correctly I am in the bottom right
photo . I think it is my dad wtih us 4 girls.

Hey, when is our next get together ? I missed the summer one as I was gone?

I feel a lunch and shopping day coming on soon !

Tina
Brockport NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/queenbee2544

"DDM" wrote in message
Very nice, Tina, but I couldn't find you in the family pics.
Love the quilt that you're making. What a good sister you are!

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old March 4th 04, 05:55 PM
Tina Hoak

"hfw" wrote in message
Nice work, Tina! Diane's family tree quilt is totally charming.

--Heidi

Thanks to all for the kind words. I like my tree version much better too.
But When Dad picks out the colors( far be it from me to tell him red, black
, yellow and *Purple* need help? hummmm) and tells me how he would like
his memory quilt to look ( "Simple " is better) I gotta go with his flow as
it is his office it hangs in . Hehehe
But my sis ... I know what she likes ! She's more like me !

Old March 5th 04, 12:37 AM
Maureen Wozniak

Beautiful!!

Maureen

well, thank you ladies for the help on webshots. I guess I really need to

Old March 5th 04, 03:48 PM
DDM

We'll have to plan something, Tina... I _always_ feel a lunch and shopping
day coming on! g How handy that quilt show season is starting up again
too.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old March 12th 04, 11:44 PM
Coleen

Tina --

I loved all of your quilts. Keep up the great work.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
(whose first quilt has puckers too)