Therapeutic neck pillow, pattern

Old November 14th 03, 02:47 PM
Norma

Emily, I love Shelties too. My Aunt had one when I was a child. Then I loved
my first one, Mom got one, and now I love my second one. I'm sorry for your
health problems and that they prevent you from having one. I know that you
must miss them.

--
Star love,
Norma
"Emily" wrote in message
Thanks. I have always been a Sheltie person, and they owned me. For

health
reasons, I am unable to care for one now, but I miss them. DS in SC and a
DD each have one, who get lots of attention when I am around. DS's

Bishons
are precious, especially the solid white named Bear. I will take your
advice about making denim covers for them and pass along the info about
removing the rice during the day.
Emily

Old November 14th 03, 05:08 PM
Kate Dicey

Valkyrie wrote:

I have a cat that does wind around the legs and meowing thing that most cats
do when somebody is running the cat food can open with a can opener, only he
does it to me while I'm waiting for my rice bags to heat up. As soon as he
hears the dings he's off like a shot to sit on the arm of the couch if day
time or the foot of the bed if it's evening, knowing that as soon as I am
"packed and settled" he's got a warm place to snuggle against.

Val

Cornflake does this - emulated a carpet just now and got trodden on!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old November 14th 03, 05:48 PM
Valkyrie

"SewStorm" wrote in message
he's off like a shot to sit on the arm of the couch if day
time or the foot of the bed if it's evening, knowing that as soon as I am
"packed and settled" he's got a warm place to snuggle against.

Cats are such hedonists! LOL

Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati

As I explained to a friend who asked me how it worked out in my household
when I had two dogs and a cat..........

The dogs have a master, the cat has staff. ;-))

Val

Free pattern of U-shaped neck pillow [email protected] General Crafting 2 March 13th 04 07:35 AM
FA: Abundance of Vogue patterns buck16 Marketplace 0 February 20th 04 09:48 PM
Neck Pillow patterns? aeromom Sewing 3 October 14th 03 04:58 AM
Neck pillow sewing pattern? aeromom Quilting 2 October 14th 03 03:42 AM
New FREE downloadable Pattern Maker Pro 4 zipped cross stitch pattern ! Misty Needlework 0 August 11th 03 10:29 AM