Wanted: Full studio w/tools

Old October 4th 03, 03:48 PM
CLP

Default Wanted: Full studio w/tools

OK, I've done this for 3 days. I'm melting glass. I'm loving it. I don't
have a lot of time, but thought I'd stop in and post a "wanted" post. Hoping
there might be someone who bought all the torch, kiln, tools, glass and so
forth, decided to take up - oh- bowling or something instead and now wants
to just get rid of all the stuff to clear out the space.

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old October 4th 03, 07:46 PM
Mary Ann

Website:http://www.thebeads.com/
Sto http://www.stores.ebay.com/maryannwi...ry?refid=store
Auctions:http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=mawga-1
Old October 4th 03, 07:48 PM
Mary Ann

Whoops, sorry, don't know what happened to my response. Here it is
again, I hope.

Hi Christy,
You might want to post this on the Wet Canvus forum or the ISGB. There
might not be anyone who has everything you need, but many times
members sell off duplicate tools, or ones they find they don't use.
There is also a section in both of those forums for buying and selling
surplus materials and tools.

Old October 5th 03, 01:12 AM
CLP

Thanks - I checked, but didn't post. It's a good thought.

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy
om...

Old October 5th 03, 01:13 AM
CLP

Email me with your address, I got good response I'll forward to you, but I
need a kiln!

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old October 5th 03, 01:15 AM
CLP

I absolutely believe this type of thing happens! People buy stuff all the
time and change their minds.
My mottos in life - It could happen. It could work. Life is good. Get in the
right lane if you want to go slow.

-
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy
"Lee S. Billings" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article g5Bfb.8801$N94.5649@lakeread02
You'd think it was just a joke, but this sort of thing *does* actually

happen.
My partner bought the entire contents of a screen-printing shop that had

gone
out of business -- on eBay! It still wasn't "cheap", objectively speaking,

but
he paid about 1/8 what all that stuff would have cost otherwise, even

after
weeding out the complete junk.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old October 5th 03, 01:27 AM
Carol in SLC

I absolutely believe this type of thing happens! People buy stuff all the time
and change their minds.

Absolutely! We got an incredible deal on 2000 pounds of stained glass (most in
full sheets) because someone had planned on going into stained glass in a
HUUUUUUUUUGE way and then changed his mind. Luckily for us he was local and
wanted to sell it all to one person badly enough that he even moved it into our
house for us!

Carol in SLC
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
Old October 5th 03, 01:42 AM
Pam

me too me too me too! But I'm not totally ready yet. Glass bead making class
is all next weekend... then I will know for sure if I want to do that. My
problem... I want to do it all. I want to make glass beads, I want to make
pendants, beads and clasps with PMC and metalworking, I want to do wirework
stuff, and I want to design jewelry. How do you narrow it all down to one
thing? Or is it possible to do it all (yet do it all well)??

Pam