Off Topic/viruses

Old July 22nd 03, 01:06 AM
Michele Blank

Default Off Topic/viruses

Hey all, i just noticed that none of my mail will show v 's or b's. i
scanned everything and no virus was detected, obviously this problem isn't
with the newsgroup, but only incoming and outgoing mail. Since a couple of
you recently mentioned virus problems is there one my program is missing?
Any other thoughts? thanks, michele

Old July 22nd 03, 01:21 AM
Michele Blank

sorry all, i just deleted a sent message (it wouldn't allow a direct delete)
to the web tv guy about the 3/4 bevels and shut down my computer and now
everything is fine. have caution responding directly to him as i tried to
do?????!!!

Old July 22nd 03, 02:57 PM
Rick Wilton

It's not ALWAYS frozen up here in the land of snowbirds.
According to CNN weather it will be 84 degrees in Atlanta and a much warmer
92 up here in Calgary. I guess we'll have to give the dog sled the day off
and put the parka and snow shoes away. You know what I'm sayin' Eh! :")

Ya' all come up and see us ya hear. (LOL)

Rick

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Bart V" wrote in message
, eh?

they say that in Atlanta? ))

We picked it up from the snowbirds as they migrate back and forth to the
frozen tundras. ;)

Old July 22nd 03, 03:21 PM
Michele Blank

Bart V, your name was kinda interesting, too, the way my computer was
acting! And it's y'all come back now, y'heah?? m

Old July 22nd 03, 05:28 PM
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message
y'heah

Always wondered about the correct spelling of that.

You'd be surprised what you might learn if you'd make a trip South once in a
while, big boy. ;)

Old July 22nd 03, 08:01 PM
Bart V

y'heah
Always wondered about the correct spelling of that.

Yea, actually. Just don't ask me to spell it as in oh, about
yay big

You'd be surprised what you might learn if you'd make a trip South once in a
while, big boy. ;)

a hearty "y'all come back," no kidding, pure music to my ears

take care eh,
Bart.

tinnitus, custom compensated bridges,
tabs, stained glass: www.haruteq.com

**may your moments of need be met by moments of compassion**

Old July 23rd 03, 12:37 AM
Michele Blank

actually, Bart, when using yay (as in big), one must use ones hands and arms
to indicate one is referring to size! and it is actually yah! see refs:
Huger; a city in SC, pronounced yugee (soft g). But y'all come on down fer a
visit if ya feels up to be'en yanked for be'en yanks.(grammatical errors
intentional.... SC IS the state of IGNORANTS/IGNORANCE after all.) and
PROUD of it !!!! Golly jee i hate this town...... m

Old July 23rd 03, 07:40 PM
chunk

While stationed in Idaho I found that they had 2 seasons - winter and the
4th of July.

Chunk Kiesling

"Bart V" wrote in message
Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air

like the skunks up here. strange critters, about 5 to 6 feet
long and 1/4" thick

12. You know all four seasons: Almost summer, summer, still summer,
and Christmas.

four? - wow! only three for us: black fly, mosquito and
winter