Amusing anger management stitching

Old April 25th 05, 01:38 PM
FeySidhe

Somehow I find all of this brouhaha a bit amusing...
I can appreciate the "alternative" options in this subject matter and
will probably bookmark the site. After all, I can be a fine upstanding
citizen and mother of two, but I am still a Gen X'er at heart. I will
be stitching my formal and "nice" TW's, Mirabilia's, Chatelaine's, etc.
That being said, I would not be adverse to considering one or two of
these kits myself.
I do not mind being a liberal, salty, Gen X'er stitch biotch. That is
frankly who I am and I am not ashamed of my true tastes, however varied
and off the beaten path they may be. Oh well... make me a Yank American
biotch and I won't bat an eyelash.
Now commencing NOT to duck from the approaching flames... LOL

~Connie~

Old April 25th 05, 02:04 PM
Lizzie

Pat EAXStitch wrote:

Whereas it used to be pretty much only heard in children and adults

of the
lower classes, military, etc.,

I'm sure all of us military, prior service and family of service
members like to be thrown in the category of lower class. Thanks much!

Lizzie
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chain3turn/my_photos
http://www.livejournal.com/users/samplerlady/
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Joseph Chilton Pierce

Old April 25th 05, 02:48 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Lizzie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat EAXStitch wrote:

Whereas it used to be pretty much only heard in children and adults

of the
lower classes, military, etc.,

I'm sure all of us military, prior service and family of service
members like to be thrown in the category of lower class. Thanks much!

Lizzie

Well, if the cap fits, etc. You must agree though, that bad language is
synonymous with service life (I have had and still have a lot of service
people in my family too) but it doesn`t have to spill over into the home. I
swear like a trooper on occasion - it`s just THAT particular word that
really gets my hackles up. Not so much in occasional use, but the constant
outpourings of it that you get these days from the mouths of kids, and in
films etc.

And isn`t it strange that people with Tourette`s syndrome always seems to
latch onto that particular word above all others?

Pat P

Old April 25th 05, 03:03 PM
Lucille

"FeySidhe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Somehow I find all of this brouhaha a bit amusing...
I can appreciate the "alternative" options in this subject matter and
will probably bookmark the site. After all, I can be a fine upstanding
citizen and mother of two, but I am still a Gen X'er at heart. I will
be stitching my formal and "nice" TW's, Mirabilia's, Chatelaine's, etc.
That being said, I would not be adverse to considering one or two of
these kits myself.
I do not mind being a liberal, salty, Gen X'er stitch biotch. That is
frankly who I am and I am not ashamed of my true tastes, however varied
and off the beaten path they may be. Oh well... make me a Yank American
biotch and I won't bat an eyelash.
Now commencing NOT to duck from the approaching flames... LOL

~Connie~

Why do you expect only flames. Some of us probably agree that you shouldn't
be ashamed of admitting who you are and what your true tastes are.
Personally I won't bat an eyelash either cause it doesn't change anything in
my life, does it?

Now if you would please tell me what biotch means? Or did you mean to say
bitch?

Lucille

Old April 25th 05, 03:25 PM
Lucille

"Lucille" wrote in message

"FeySidhe" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

I had a feeling that wasn't a typo so I researched and answered my own
question. For those who care about things like this, heres the definition:

1. biotch
1. (noun) a woman of unsavory character traits pertaining to negative or
even beligerant attitude (ie. a pain in the ass or a moody bitch)

2. (noun) a man who's abilities/character/mindset/emotional responses is
atypical of that which is generally associated with being a man (ie. acting
like a girl, wimp or homosexual)

3. (noun) a non-offensive colloquialism meant to reference to a girl or a
woman with whom the speaker is associated in some way

Alternate spellings:
beyatch
biyatch
beyotch
biyotch

Synonyms:
biznatch
bleyatch
bitch
pussy
wimp
boo
shorty
Yo dawg, that girl aint nothin but a biotch.
Yo dawg, why you acting like such a biotch?
That's my biotch.

I like that word and I'm certain I'll find times and reasons to use it.

Lucille

Old April 25th 05, 05:14 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Lucille" wrote in message

"FeySidhe" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Perhaps she`s hungry and wanted a brioche!

Pat P

Old April 25th 05, 05:29 PM
Lucille

"Pat EAXStitch" wrote in message

"Lucille" wrote in message

"FeySidhe" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

I';m not sure about her but you've made me hungry. I wonder where in Port
Saint Lucie I can find a brioche without baking one?

Lucille

Old April 25th 05, 08:06 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Lucille" wrote in message

"Pat EAXStitch" wrote in message

"Lucille" wrote in message

"FeySidhe" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

We can get them in our local Tescos - I don`t much like them myself - too
sweet. Just as well - I bet they`re fattening too! LOL! Still, with the
stomach problem I have at the moment I`ve got down to exactly the right
weight for my height. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Pat P

Old April 26th 05, 01:39 PM
FeySidhe

Just to clarify...
I did mean "biotch" and was not hungry for a brioche. Just trying to
watch the xtra pounds and THAT can turn one into a definite biotch!!
lol
Besides, bitch is a little overdone now. Biotch gives it a little
flavor and sass.

~Connie~

Old April 26th 05, 08:48 PM
Marny Fischer

Yes, of course, different parts of the world have different expressions and
words that are appropriate 'there' but not 'here.'

Fornication Under Command of the King ... well, perhaps we should revert
back to the original, eh. LOL

I wouldn't apologize to the child ... but would explain that in this
country, that is not said.

But in other parts of the world, is the F word really ok to say? Especially
from a child to an adult??

Gentle as you go,
Marny

"Lucille" wrote in message
.... Now having said that--what is your definition of "F*** Off?" Here in
the
U.S.A. it does mean "Go Away" so technically the kid did nothing wrong and
possibly deserved an apology. An explanation of why it wasn't an

acceptable
way to speak to an adult, but still not incorrect.

Now, having given my lecture for today, I'll just quietly go away.

Lucille