Square colours..6x6

Old January 25th 04, 11:40 AM
Cher

Default Square colours..6x6

I've just read the note from Ray, and perhaps, once we've all finished our
projects we could start again doing the squares using whatever colour choice
our partner sends us. We would end up with some lovely colours in some
beautiful afghans then

Let us know what you think

Cheers.....Cher...of the CNN

---

Old January 25th 04, 04:41 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Cher,

I've already started thinking about doing something like that with the solid
colors that I have in my stash. Great idea that Ray had.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 25th 04, 05:09 PM
Aud

I have allready told my partners to do their own choise, becaus I feel
that will be more personal.As I say: my challenge will be to bring it
alltogether in a good way, and I am curious to see how it will be!
AUD ;-))

"Cher" skrev i melding

Old January 25th 04, 07:46 PM
B Vaughan

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:40:38 -0000, "Cher"
wrote:

I've just read the note from Ray, and perhaps, once we've all finished our
projects we could start again doing the squares using whatever colour choice
our partner sends us. We would end up with some lovely colours in some
beautiful afghans then

Let us know what you think

I didn't see that note from Ray. I even went back and checked all the
old messages. Could someone forward it to me?
--------
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.
Old January 25th 04, 08:14 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Barbara,

Here is what Ray said.

I'd like to do it again this month but am a bit worried about the commitment
to providing yarn/colour of recipients choice. DH has been out of work
since the end of May and things are a bit tight so I could only make using
yarn I already have. If people didn't object to that limitation I'd love
to go again.

--
Ray Almond

HTH,

Nora
Old January 25th 04, 08:56 PM
Texasxsgal1

once we've all finished our
projects

Finished? Me? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
kathy
san antonio
Old January 25th 04, 09:43 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Barbara,

I checked the faq's and here is what it says about color and yarn.

HTH

Nora, part of CNN

Q: What is the protocol?

A: You will be assigned a partner who has also signed up for that month.
Your next step is to contact your partner off-list, and exchange information
a} Real name if using an alias, Snail Mail address.
b} Color preference, if you have one.
c} Yarn types can also be discussed with your partner, although the general
preference has been worsted weight, aka DK, and acrylic or an acrylic blend
(for allergy and washability reasons)

Old January 25th 04, 10:36 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:19:10 +0100, B Vaughan wrote:

I thought the color was not up to the recipient, although I always
ask. As for type of yarn, the only restriction I know of is that it be
washable. Am I wrong?

--------
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.

Barbara, the colour IS up to the recipient, always has been. The MAKER
decideds if it's knit or crochet.
HTH,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 26th 04, 12:04 AM
Katherine

Texasxsgal1 wrote:
once we've all finished our
projects

Finished? Me? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

ROTFL!!! Me, too!
Katherine

black and white square in a square Brian Christiansen Quilting 3 June 22nd 04 07:59 AM
Message for animaux COL. BILL KILGORE Needlework 392 February 15th 04 10:41 PM
Half square triangle ruler Linda Ferdinand Quilting 4 January 24th 04 10:40 PM
6x6 square exch,,,longish. Cher Yarn 44 January 21st 04 12:09 AM
A newbie Square idea Cher Yarn 9 September 29th 03 02:12 PM