Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

Old July 10th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I know, using profanities is beneath me. You've noticed I rarely
resort to them. I'm just sick to death of all the stupidity.

Vic doesn't get along with them, they don't get along with her. Why
can't the bunch of them just grow up and stop with this endless crap?

I get yelled at the moment I say anything about Karen and her endless
whining, seems like those folks should listen to their own advice.

If you can't get along with someone freaking ignore them! OK? Got it?

Caryn

Trouble is, Human nature decrees that everyone wants to have the last word!
LOL!

Pat P

Here's mine!

A pox on all their houses!

Caryn (cursed with a wellrounded education)

Old July 10th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Tia _Mary i am glad you came to my point of view , i used to write/say
that,when people wrote in a bullying way and all would Tell me to go
solve it in private emails.
I have read this posts , and wa\s amazed at some , and was really
impressed when you took it back to thw source and responded and
explained everything in a coherent mature way,,, something i can`t say
about the other side.
Caryn

I am purposefully responding to negative, bullying posts. In the
past people have just ignored them and let it happen so the "bully"
feels s/he has "won" and continues using the same behaviour when s/he is
upset or disagrees with others about something. As a result, it seems
to have become standard for those types of posts to be continued whether
they are responded to or not. Personally, I feel it's time it quits;
it's time someone stands up to the verbal bullies so I make it a point
of responding in as calm and logical manner as possible.
I can only speak for myself but, if I am attacked, verbally
assaulted with profanity, called names and accused of things I did not
do, then I will continue to respond to those posts. I will not be
bullied and will not ignore those types of posts. I WILL stand up for
myself and continue to respond to negative, mean, nasty bullying posts.
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Old July 10th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I know, using profanities is beneath me. You've noticed I rarely
resort to them. I'm just sick to death of all the stupidity.

Vic doesn't get along with them, they don't get along with her. Why
can't the bunch of them just grow up and stop with this endless crap?

I get yelled at the moment I say anything about Karen and her endless
whining, seems like those folks should listen to their own advice.

If you can't get along with someone freaking ignore them! OK? Got it?

Caryn

Trouble is, Human nature decrees that everyone wants to have the last
word!
LOL!

Pat P

Here's mine!

A pox on all their houses!

Caryn (cursed with a wellrounded education)

Oh, I always loved that one - even though I can`t recall who said it.

That reminds me - they were listing all the favourite children`s films on TV
yesterday and Karen Dotrice (who played the little girl in Mary Poppins)
said she could never get over Julie Andrews, so prim and proper as Mary
Poppins, cussing "like a Marine" off-set! LOLOL!

Pat P

Old July 11th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Um...I seem to recall that the exact quote was "a plague on both your
houses," it's from Romeo & Juliet, and I want to say that Mercutio says
it. For some reason that's one of those quotes that gets changed
slightly to be pox instead of plague.

I was one of those weirdos who enjoyed Shakespeare, even named a fat
little kitten "Falstaff." Naturally my college aged friends at the
time thought I'd named him for the beer! Ah well!

Caryn

Old July 11th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Oh, me too - particularly the histories (Although he was great at
propaganda!). I can still remember most of Julius Caesar - I was one of the
"mob" in the school play. It`s a wonder I don`t just remember "Rgubarb!
Rhubarb!" I helped paint the scenery, too. Great days.

Pat P

Old July 12th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I absolutely hated Shakespeare - despised is a better word. Our Lit
teacher said to me one time 'what was he trying to say with this
sentence?'. I just told her if HE didn't know, how the heck was I
supposed to. Not well received. Had to write out several chapters
quite a few times - just made me hate it all the more - bored me to
death. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

Old July 12th 06, 11:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"Sharon" I absolutely hated Shakespeare - despised is a better word. Our
Lit
teacher said to me one time 'what was he trying to say with this
sentence?'. I just told her if HE didn't know, how the heck was I
supposed to. Not well received. Had to write out several chapters
quite a few times - just made me hate it all the more - bored me to
death. :-))

Sharon (N.B.)

Wot a pheasant!!! LOLOL!

Pat P