Wanted: crochet patterns for men's sweaters

Old November 18th 03, 03:59 AM
David Sky

Default Wanted: crochet patterns for men's sweaters

Hi all

My name's David. After a 20 year break from it I've taken up crocheting
agin. I have little formal training in it (an elementary school course),
but do enjoy experimenting (I'm doing a wall tapestry with several matching
colors and stitches which I don't know whether other people have crocheted
thwm or not).

I'm also blind. I've located a source for many crochet books in braille
and electronic formats, but so far she doesn't have any patterns for men's
sweaters - I'd like to try my hand at doing this. Are any available
electronically? At the moment my browser is unavailable so I can't look
for such a pattern on google or elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!

David

--
David R. Sky
Personal transformation, Motivational speaking
Old November 18th 03, 01:41 PM
Yarn Forward

We sell one for men and women, not in braille though.
Roger.
--
Yarn Forward
Your On Line Yarn Store

Old November 18th 03, 08:16 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi David,

There is a Leisure Arts leaflet number 2515 that is called back to basics set
in sleeves sizes 42-50, crochet pullovers and cardigans in sport or worsted
weigh yarn. I live in the US and bought it from a distributor here. If I can
help let me know.

Nora