FO's and WIP's

Old September 26th 03, 03:53 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default FO's and WIP's

Finished:
Bootsocks for charity (6 pair, knit)
Slippers for gifts (2 pair, knit)
Slippers for stash (1 pair, crochet)
Scarf for my Mom.
6x6 for exchange (2, crochet)

Works in progress:
2 afghans, one for each DGD.(knit)
Scarves for mile-long-yard-sale.(machine-knit)
Throws for m.l.y.s (machine-knit)
squares for secret project.

I know I'm forgetting something..........
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.giantcompany.com

---

Old September 26th 03, 04:13 PM
Anna MCM

Gosh! Another month almost gone!

Finished:
fine thread doily
baby booties
coin purse
secret project squares

WIP
another coin purse

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old September 26th 03, 04:40 PM
Karen

Finished:
The felted & "fizzed" Fibertrends pattern muff to go with the hat
6 x 6 squares for exchange
squares for secret project
Chenille pullover
Textured Squares scarf from Nancie Wiseman "Knitted Shawls, Stoles and
Scarves" book

In progress:
Swatches for TKGA Level 1 program that I am working on
Fortissima Colori socks

WAS in progress: A very open and lacy shawl out of Berroco Quest, copper,
that was coming along just fine until the night that the pizza delivery guy
pounded on the door, made me jump, and I lost half the stitches off the
needle, and couldn't get them put back on right (too many yarn-overs) and
had to start completely over.

And just received my Jamieson & Smith cobweb yarn -- so that will be an "in
progress" very soon!

Karen in MN

Old September 26th 03, 06:32 PM
Karen

Oh, and I almost forgot:
Four dishclothes out of Peaches & Creme -- I really like working with that!

.. .

Old September 26th 03, 07:30 PM
Ria Van de Velde

It looks like this summer will never end. You amready know that I
try to spend my time outside as much as possible. But that does not
mean that there is no time for crafts. Last weekend we (dd and I)
have been felting outside. I made some pictures while she was dancing
on the wool on the table.

you can see them he
http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...tos.yahoo.com/

Other FO's are the baskets and the hats you can see on the same site.

Ria

New email address riavdv at pandora dot be
Old September 26th 03, 11:11 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
Oh, and I almost forgot:
Four dishclothes out of Peaches & Creme -- I really like working with

that!
and before THAT:
"Karen" wrote in message
.. .

gently snipped
And just received my Jamieson & Smith cobweb yarn -- so that will be an

"in
progress" very soon!

SEE!! I forgot my shawl on the WIP list!!!
LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old September 27th 03, 03:42 PM
NoraBalcer

Ria,

What lovely pictures, I've looked at all of them, thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Nora
Old September 27th 03, 05:47 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:30:08 GMT, Ria Van de Velde wrote:

It looks like this summer will never end. You amready know that I
try to spend my time outside as much as possible. But that does not
mean that there is no time for crafts. Last weekend we (dd and I)
have been felting outside. I made some pictures while she was dancing
on the wool on the table.

you can see them he
http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...tos.yahoo.com/

Other FO's are the baskets and the hats you can see on the same site.

Great pictures! Love the use of bubble wrap and the hats especially!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old September 28th 03, 03:14 AM
KARoloff

FO's:
prayer shawl for my Dsister
wooly sox & chemo caps "
thread crochet doily for my other Dsister
4 IL's, 3 shelter baby afghans
fruit hats (apple, plum, grape, etc)
some other stuff

WIP's: ( 2 years old HA, HA,)
goldfish sweater for DD&S
red chenille cardi for DD
sweater for DH (just need to sew!)
crochet ACW-era pelerine (almost done)
a few other sweaters

Kathryn in CT, where I feel like knitting
Old September 29th 03, 03:13 PM
Cori

My FO's are really low this month.

I decided to finally get around to putting borders on my previous exchange
squares. 30 of them in all and am almost finished. Both kids want the
afghan from them so I'm going to have to be inventive. Maybe lapghans for
each of them lol.

A few more squares on the multi colored and cream afghan I'm starting. I
can't seem to find more of the multicolored yarn in the stores by me so far
but I'm going to see how far the skein I have will take me. It may end up
as another lapghan or a vest for DD.

That's all for me.

Corine

---