The quilt my friend and I made together

Old June 13th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default The quilt my friend and I made together

http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ This is the quilt that my
friend made and we quilted together on the Gammill at our LQS. It is a
very special quilt emotionally and I smile grandly every time I pull
it over me for a nap, a movie on the sofa or for a good night's sleep
under the cool night breeze. She is a true artist. The woman spills
coffee and creates a work of art. I'm blessed to know her. And every
quilt she makes is given to charity. Except this one. BG

Sunny

Old June 13th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"Sunny" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ This is the quilt that my
friend made and we quilted together on the Gammill at our LQS. It is a
very special quilt emotionally and I smile grandly every time I pull
it over me for a nap, a movie on the sofa or for a good night's sleep
under the cool night breeze. She is a true artist. The woman spills
coffee and creates a work of art. I'm blessed to know her. And every
quilt she makes is given to charity. Except this one. BG

Sunny

Beautiful quilt Sunny. I can see why you cherish it. The big sunflowers
are so happy. :-) Thanks for sharing!
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old June 13th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Sunny" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ This is the quilt that my
friend made and we quilted together on the Gammill at our LQS. It is a
very special quilt emotionally and I smile grandly every time I pull
it over me for a nap, a movie on the sofa or for a good night's sleep
under the cool night breeze. She is a true artist. The woman spills
coffee and creates a work of art. I'm blessed to know her. And every
quilt she makes is given to charity. Except this one. BG

Sunny,

It's a lovely quilt. I remember when you posted about your adventure with
Tish at the LQS. I am glad to see a picture. I can think of no better place
for the quilt to be than in your care, and it's wonderful that your friend
Tish thought so as well.

Lisa in NJ

Old June 13th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I *LOVE* your sunflower quilt! Just gorgeous- and what happy memories it
will hold. I also like your little pictorial quilt- very much. You said
you didn't know what to do with it, but I immediately saw a bunch of these
small quilts (even in varying sizes and shapes) all joined together with
sachings to make a larger quilt. That would be a great way to use these
little gems that you enjoy making!

Leslie & The FOUR Furbabies in MO.

Old June 16th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

It is beautiful, Sunny!

--
Donna in NE La
Old June 20th 08, 11:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heather in WestOz

That is so great! I love the idea of the dresden sunflowers. Mmmmmm.... I've
been thinking about a Dresden Plate quilt for my SisIL who is about to get
married. Maybe sunflowers would be good...
Mmmm Thanks for the inspiration

Heather in West Oz