Pronunciation question

Old October 31st 03, 08:49 PM
NoraBalcer

I'm with the crow-shay too.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 31st 03, 08:52 PM
NoraBalcer

Martin,

Glad you popped in, haven't seen you in quite some time.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 4th 03, 10:53 AM
Martin Eccles

Thanks Nora. I can't post to the group most of the time (does anyone else in
the UK using NTL have this problem?) but I try to keep up with what's going
on.

Cheers, Martin

Old November 4th 03, 07:44 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Martin
Eccles" wrote:

Thanks Nora. I can't post to the group most of the time (does anyone else in
the UK using NTL have this problem?) but I try to keep up with what's going
on.

Cheers, Martin

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Martin,

Glad you popped in, haven't seen you in quite some time.

Hugs,

Nora

Hello Martin, good to have you pop in; even more so because it is
difficult to get here

Take care and thanks for all the great new pictures. Loved the
snowflakes, right on time. Our pond was frozen over this morning....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....