Moonlight Fairies Gran's Niche

Old October 2nd 13, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thubten

Default Moonlight Fairies Gran's Niche

I am looking for a photo of this design. Someone gave me the pattern,
but didn't send me the photo and it was so long ago I forgot who I
traded with. I can't find it online and I put the pattern together,
but cannot get a vision of what it looks like. I'd hate to stitch it
to discover it is very cartoonish...I doubt it is because I never
would have traded for it, but I'd still like to see it if I could.

Maybe you can email me with the photo attached? I don't visit the
newsgroup that much.

thanks in advance,
Victoria

Old October 11th 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thubten

Hey Sheena! I made a silly decision to stitch this thing without
knowing what it looks like. I looked at the colors and they don't
look too cartoonie, so I think it will be a surprise. It's that or I
stitch the Snowy Egret, or Great Blue Heron...which I already
stitched, but gave away...both!

Have GREAT days!

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:50:48 -0300, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:26:51 -0500, thubten
wrote:

I am looking for a photo of this design. Someone gave me the pattern,
but didn't send me the photo and it was so long ago I forgot who I
traded with. I can't find it online and I put the pattern together,
but cannot get a vision of what it looks like. I'd hate to stitch it
to discover it is very cartoonish...I doubt it is because I never
would have traded for it, but I'd still like to see it if I could.

Maybe you can email me with the photo attached? I don't visit the
newsgroup that much.

thanks in advance,
Victoria

Weeeee - hi there Victoria ! Good to see you again, although I can't
help re request.

Old October 12th 13, 11:53 AM
Heather Richardson Heather Richardson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:41:02 -0500, thubten
wrote:

Hey Sheena! I made a silly decision to stitch this thing without
knowing what it looks like. I looked at the colors and they don't
look too cartoonie, so I think it will be a surprise. It's that or I
stitch the Snowy Egret, or Great Blue Heron...which I already
stitched, but gave away...both!

Have GREAT days!

If the Great Blue Heron is the one Rich stitched that's showing at
rctnp, do that one - I have always thought it was striking!

wrote:

I am looking for a photo of this design. Someone gave me the pattern,
but didn't send me the photo and it was so long ago I forgot who I
traded with. I can't find it online and I put the pattern together,
but cannot get a vision of what it looks like. I'd hate to stitch it
to discover it is very cartoonish...I doubt it is because I never
would have traded for it, but I'd still like to see it if I could.

Maybe you can email me with the photo attached? I don't visit the
newsgroup that much.

thanks in advance,
Victoria

Weeeee - hi there Victoria ! Good to see you again, although I can't
help re request.

Hi,

Did you manage to find an image of the pattern in the end?
Old October 15th 13, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thubten

wrote:

Hey Sheena! I made a silly decision to stitch this thing without
knowing what it looks like. I looked at the colors and they don't
look too cartoonie, so I think it will be a surprise. It's that or I
stitch the Snowy Egret, or Great Blue Heron...which I already
stitched, but gave away...both!

Have GREAT days!

If the Great Blue Heron is the one Rich stitched that's showing at
rctnp, do that one - I have always thought it was striking!

This is the one:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/it...?item=960-1389

I already stitched it once before and someone flipped over it when
they came over so I gave it to her. Oh did I have to tear out on that
one. I was a whole row off and had to tear most of it out at one
point. I want to stitch on black, so I'm still not sure what I should
do. I also have the same designers pattern for a Snowy Egret. I'll
see.

I just went through all my stash and reorganized it all. At least now
I know what I have.

Old October 15th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thubten

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 11:53:20 +0100, Heather Richardson
wrote:

Hi,

Did you manage to find an image of the pattern in the end?

Unfortunately, I did not find an image. I still may stitch it. It's
in the list. If I hate it I can always find someone who will love it.
I just want to stitch again. I got the bug out of nowhere after a
very long dry spell.

Victoria
Old October 16th 13, 10:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Michelle G.

Hi Victoria,
Just thought I'd suggest that you Google for the pattern and select 'Images'
when you do. You'll get pages of pictures and maybe one will be the one
you're looking for.
Good Luck! Let us know if you find it.
Michelle

Old October 16th 13, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/15/2013 11:08 AM, thubten wrote:

I want to stitch on black, so I'm still not sure what I should
do.

That will be stunning! Keep us posted with your progress.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old October 16th 13, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

wrote:

Hi,

Did you manage to find an image of the pattern in the end?

Unfortunately, I did not find an image. I still may stitch it. It's
in the list. If I hate it I can always find someone who will love it.
I just want to stitch again. I got the bug out of nowhere after a
very long dry spell.

Vic, did you get the email I sent you about the pattern? The one where
you missed a word in the designer's name?

Old October 17th 13, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thubten

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:58:32 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Vic, did you get the email I sent you about the pattern? The one where
you missed a word in the designer's name?

NO! I didn't get that email. Did you send it to
Tcom ?
Old October 17th 13, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

wrote:

Vic, did you get the email I sent you about the pattern? The one where
you missed a word in the designer's name?

NO! I didn't get that email. Did you send it to
Tcom ?

No, I sent it to your yahoo addy...I had that one already. Do you still
use that one? If not, I'll change it to this one.