Headed to Shipshewana!!!

Old March 25th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Headed to Shipshewana!!!

tomorrow! Will leave home around noon or so...

I know about the quilt shops in Shipshe proper... but I've heard that there
are others in some of the really small towns around Shipshe....

Does anyone know of these shops? Thanks!

--
Kate in MI

Old March 25th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Leave something for me! I shall be there on the 8th.

If the shelves are bare, Kate I am going to be some displeased.

Cindy

Old March 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

In the lower level of the mercantile, Lolly's has sale fabric. I'll be
in Cleveland or I would try to get up there.

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Old March 25th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

But isn't there a small shop or two 5 or 10 minutes outside of Shipshe? I
think I remember hearing people talk about a few -- but don't remember who
it was... or I'd ask them!

I'll be sure to hit the basement! Sale is good!

--
Kate in MI

Old March 26th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

Kate G. wrote:
tomorrow! Will leave home around noon or so...

I know about the quilt shops in Shipshe proper... but I've heard that
there are others in some of the really small towns around Shipshe....

Does anyone know of these shops? Thanks!

Hi Kate,

There was a little fabric shop just south of town a few years back but
that one is no longer there. There is one out west of town, if you go
south to 20 Hwy and take a right (west) you will find a nice one but
it has been a few years since I was there so I really can't remember
how far out it is.

I was just in Shipshe Monday, had to grab 7 yards of a batiks I just
couldn't live without! LOL There is also a lovely little bead shop in
Shipshe but don't forget to go to Yoders for fabric too.

Have a great time, wish I could be there.

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH
Old March 26th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I'll be in that area next Mon--will you be staying that long? Would love a
meet-up if at all possible???????

Butterfly (Goshen to be exact)

Old March 26th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

darn.. .no -- head back home on Sunday -- will be there Wednesday night
through Sunday morning for our guild retreat!

Maybe next time! (sure hope so!)

--
Kate in MI

Old March 26th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

Butterfly, I will go to Shipshewana ANYTIME someone wants to meet up
there. I look for excuses to go there. Like........maybe their
weather is sunny and it is cloudy and I really want to see the sun!!
LOL

Of course, sometimes I can't come up with an excuse but I go anyway.

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH

Old March 26th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

replied privately
Butterfly

"threads" wrote in message
Butterfly, I will go to Shipshewana ANYTIME someone wants to meet up
there. I look for excuses to go there. Like........maybe their
weather is sunny and it is cloudy and I really want to see the sun!!
LOL

Of course, sometimes I can't come up with an excuse but I go anyway.

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH

RCTQ retreat? in Shipshewana Indiana Kate G.[_2_] Quilting 43 February 21st 08 11:34 PM
Shipshewana teleflora Quilting 6 February 16th 08 11:42 PM
Shipshewana, not alot of interest, maybe in the spring unclbennie Quilting 0 November 16th 05 08:53 PM
Going to Shipshewana, want to go? unclbennie Quilting 9 November 13th 05 11:13 PM
OT- Headed to GlassStock too Paulette Insall Beads 2 September 6th 05 02:35 PM