AD: Available Goddesses

Old September 19th 04, 10:51 PM
Beadbimbo

Default AD: Available Goddesses

No, not me. I'm not available, but I did finally get some more goddesses
added to my page that are for sale: www.beadbimbo.com

They are under: BEADS

Thanks,
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 19th 04, 11:31 PM
Kandice Seeber

Sooooo gorgeous, Jerri. Especially the green one.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 19th 04, 11:46 PM
Diana Curtis

I am so impressed with your expectant goddesses. Words fail me.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 20th 04, 01:11 AM

I did finally get some more goddesses
added to my page that are for sale: www.beadbimbo.com

I looked, and since my oldest daughter is gifting me with another
grandchild, I bought the blue one! It is her favorite color, and of course
it will be just a lovely gift!

Annie

Old September 20th 04, 01:23 AM
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Kandice! I love the green, too!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 20th 04, 01:24 AM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Diana!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 20th 04, 01:24 AM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Annie! I hope she likes it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

m...

Old September 20th 04, 01:39 AM
Jalynne

Heehee, i was thinking the same thing.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old September 20th 04, 02:20 AM
Beadbimbo

Yeah, I keep thinking of making one with a Salad theme.

Then, one time, I was making a non-preggers goddess and I put the boobs and
the bum on the same side. I was thinking of calling her, "Bass Ackwards
Goddess"

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com