Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Old May 11th 06, 08:54 PM posted to it.test,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,soc.culture.jewish

Default Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is Jew.
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is a Kike.
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is a Christ-Killer.
Like all Jews, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is going straight to hell!
Old May 12th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Craftkitten wrote:

snip

Ignore this, Mirjam. Darlene didn't do it, just some idiot with too much
time on its hands.

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 12th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine and Darlene , don`t worry i know you are all more clever
than this ,,,,
is there anywhere we can let this be checked ?
mirjam

Old May 12th 06, 09:44 AM posted to it.test,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,soc.culture.jewish

"Craftkitten" wrote in message
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is Jew.
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is a Kike.
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is a Christ-Killer.
Like all Jews, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen is going straight to hell!

Any truth to this:
Any truth to the rumour that the Mirjam Bruck-Cohen who infests this
newsgroup is the same woman who, sixty years ago, collaborated with
the Nazis, and sold her fellow Jews over to them in exchange for money
and priveleges? It'd be interesting to know how many of her fellow
Jews she helped send to the gas chambers, in order to line her own
pockets.

Old May 12th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

So, ok, I'll bite! Is this the most you can do? I really pity you. Piles of
crap like yourself give every civilised society a good reason to legalise
abortion. Where did you crawl from? High Villa los morones? I understand.!!
Being as you are the residue of many generations of inbreeding and the proud
owner of a banana IQ, I'm surprised you can even write.Good for you!!!! Oh,
and if you feel like trying to make my life miserable, don't, others,
stronger than you tried and didn't succeed. Good luck, you cretin.
--
Sofia D(from Brussels with love...... :-)

Old May 12th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you Sofia ,, we have had this Idiot post before.... Now at least
we know What this is ... IMBICILES like this have said this for
generations about My people ,,,, I am immune.
Thank you fot your help Sofia.
mirjam

Old May 13th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

And Dear Sofia , it makes me feel very good ...
Am counting the days to meet you and Ria
mirjam

wrote:

But,Dear Mirjam , you know I'm always here to "protect" you.........:-)
Sofia D(from Brussels with love...... :-)

Hebrew Alphabet from Mirjam Lucille Needlework 0 July 18th 04 01:57 PM
letter from Gemini, special attn: Mirjam norma woods Yarn 0 July 6th 04 07:06 PM
reply to Mirjam Jan Lennie Needlework 42 November 24th 03 07:30 AM
MIRJAM..Thankyou... Cher Yarn 4 November 8th 03 02:40 PM