approx 10 lb crucible.

Old November 28th 05, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default approx 10 lb crucible.

Hi,

getting ready to set up and make flake / shards..need a good small
crucible??

any suggestions.

thks
bg

Old November 28th 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Boner the Cat wrote:

Hi,

getting ready to set up and make flake / shards..need a good small
crucible??

any suggestions.

thks
bg

Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Old November 28th 05, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

getting ready to set up and make flake / shards..need a good small
crucible??

any suggestions.

Call Ipsen or LaClede-Cristy, and I have another thought, but tell me where
you are located, approximately.
That will tell me/us both if it is realistic....

Old November 29th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

At least take a look at http://users.ticnet.com/mikefirth/crucible.htm if
you want to make a pretty tough crucible yourself.

--
Mike Firth
Furnace Glassblowing Website

Melting Silver Jack Schmidling Jewelry 8 July 22nd 04 03:12 AM
Pendant setting of small hand hoding a approx 1 carat diamond wanted. skip Jewelry 0 November 15th 03 09:09 PM