who in this forum is System 96 users

Old November 8th 05, 02:31 PM
Boner the Cat

Default who in this forum is System 96 users

just curious.

thks
bg

Old November 8th 05, 03:33 PM
nJb

Boner the Cat wrote:
just curious.

thks
bg

I use quite a bit.

--
Jack

Plonked by Thomas

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old November 8th 05, 05:50 PM

I use and sell quite a bit.

Andy

Boner the Cat (n-spam) wrote:
just curious.

thks
bg

Old November 8th 05, 05:50 PM

I use and sell quite a bit.

Andy

Boner the Cat (n-spam) wrote:
just curious.

thks
bg

Old November 8th 05, 06:02 PM
Javahut

wrote in message
ups.com...
I use and sell quite a bit.

Andy

Was funnier the first time,,,,

I use "some", but still mostly a coe 90 guy.

Old November 11th 05, 03:16 AM
Randy H.

Just curious my self,

Do you find any differences between the two? Are you more successful with
lower COE?

Randy

Old November 11th 05, 02:16 PM
Javahut

"Randy H." wrote in message
Just curious my self,

Do you find any differences between the two? Are you more successful with
lower COE?

Randy

The only real difference that is noticeable to me is the colors available to
me in each COE.
The supplier that is local to me, of the 2 local stores that carry fusible
glass in quantity, if they have a color in 90, they may not have that in
96, so my decisions are more in the what color/transparency, and that
dteremines the COE that I have to use. As far as how it works and my
results, I don't notice any difference. I like them both, and I think the
96 bends a little sooner, but the results are good with both.

Old November 12th 05, 02:12 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:
"Randy H." wrote in message

Just curious my self,

Do you find any differences between the two? Are you more successful with
lower COE?

Randy

The only real difference that is noticeable to me is the colors available to
me in each COE.
The supplier that is local to me, of the 2 local stores that carry fusible
glass in quantity, if they have a color in 90, they may not have that in
96, so my decisions are more in the what color/transparency, and that
dteremines the COE that I have to use. As far as how it works and my
results, I don't notice any difference. I like them both, and I think the
96 bends a little sooner, but the results are good with both.

I just fired a kiln full of pattern bars, some 90 some 96. They all
sliced the same on the saw.

Old November 20th 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Does anybody find any differences between the two? Well lets just start with
the fact that given the colour (Cdn spelling guys) selection available from
both- Spectrum is like colouring with a box of crayons, Bullseye is like
painting with watercolours. You make the choice of a restricted pallette or
not, usually based on cost (Spectrum is cheaper). HOWEVER, once you factor
in the colours Uroboros makes to fill out the System 96 line, the price
advantage becomes moot.
--
Fantasy In Glass Glassworks Inc
Canada's first and still only officially sanctioned stained glass supplier