EQ Color Palette Voting...

Old August 23rd 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default EQ Color Palette Voting...

At www.electricquilt.com you can vote to select the palette of the month. I've been working on a
Kimono quilt that uses the fairy frost fabrics. I also use Moda marbles all the time... and sure
would like to see them as the palette of the month next month.

You don't have to be own EQ to vote (I don't think you do...) so if you don't mind helping me get
my palette over the top... I'd sure appreciate it if you could go cast your vote on my behalf.

If you are an EQ user... vote for your choice! These palettes sure do expand your EQ fabric
library!

Thanks!

Kate in MI

Old August 23rd 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

I use those too - I will support that!

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

. ..
:

Old August 23rd 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default link to use EQ Color Palette Voting...

http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/D...lette.asp#vote

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

. ..

Old August 23rd 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Already did it! I love EQ, but haven't learned how to use it very well
yet. If anybody wants to give advice, I'm really open. I've got a book
and I'm working on it. Love those monthly color palettes.

Sunny

Cats wrote:
http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/D...lette.asp#vote

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

. ..

Old August 23rd 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Sunny - if you want any help with EQ come on over to
virtualquilting (Yahoo group of rctq EQ/QuiltPro users). We
have been very quiet just lately but someone will always pop
up to help with questions.

You will have to ask to join (protection against spammers)
but either Jeanne (nzlstar) or I will get back to you pretty
quick on such a request.

((Mental note to self - must think of a really way-out
challenge to wake them all up LOL))

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

oups.com...
: Cats wrote:
:
http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/D...lette.asp#vote
:
: --
: --
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest
: catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau
:
: "Kate G." wrote in message
: . ..
: : At www.electricquilt.com you can vote to select the
: palette of the month. I've been working on a
: : Kimono quilt that uses the fairy frost fabrics. I
also
: use Moda marbles all the time... and sure
: : would like to see them as the palette of the month
next
: month.
: :

Old August 23rd 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

sounds like fun.... just put in my request.
Pati, in Phx

Cats wrote:

Sunny - if you want any help with EQ come on over to
virtualquilting (Yahoo group of rctq EQ/QuiltPro users). We
have been very quiet just lately but someone will always pop
up to help with questions.

You will have to ask to join (protection against spammers)
but either Jeanne (nzlstar) or I will get back to you pretty
quick on such a request.

((Mental note to self - must think of a really way-out
challenge to wake them all up LOL))

Cheryl & the Cats
_ o _ o 0 0
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ U
Enness Boofhead Donut
Starting to wake from hibernation!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

oups.com...
: Cats wrote:
:
http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/D...lette.asp#vote
:
: --
: --
:
: Cheryl & the Cats
: _ o _ o 0 0
: ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
: ~ ~ U
: Enness Boofhead Donut
: Starting to wake from hibernation!
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest
: catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau
:
: . ..

Old August 23rd 06, 09:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

hey how did you guess that's what I wanted too?!!

I voted for that earlier this month ;-)

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 23rd 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

You got my vote!!! I have EQ5 and use the palettes. Thanks for the reminder
to vote!

Laurie G.

. ..