AD: Glass Bead Artist in Need Of Our Help!

Old June 26th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Glass Bead Artist in Need Of Our Help!

Hi everyone,

I am not good at this sort of thing, but I have been moved to write
here for a wonderful member of the glass bead artist's community who is
in desparate need of our help right now. You can read her story he
http://www.theartisannook.com/ click on her blog and read the entry
for June 25th.

My heart really goes out to her and her son, they have been through so
much and as I have come to know Debi, she is always so kind, friendly,
postive and encouraging, who knew that all of this was going on in her
life? She never shows it, or talks about her own problems...not until
now, when she has run out of options.

Debi makes wonderful beads and she sells on ebay, I am asking that all
you jewelry artists and bead collectors out there, please keep Debi in
mind while surfing ebay. She does fantastic work and your bids and
purchases would mean all the difference in the world to her and her son
right now.

Here is a link to her auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdkmrlmQQhtZ-1

I have suggested on another forum that an auction be set up for her, if
that comes together I will post a link. Thanks so much for reading
this!

Teresa
www.lavendercreek.de

Old June 26th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Glass Bead Artist in Need Of Our Help!

Can we send somethign to her Paypal addy? Do you know what it is? You can
e-mail me privately at ariel at gate dot net.

Linda2

Old June 26th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hi Linda,

Yes, I am sure that would work and would definitely be appreciated! I
will write to her and get her Paypal information and let you know!
Thank you!

Teresa

Old June 26th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Linda, I have her information now and I'm emailing it to you. If you
don't get it let me know. If anyone else would like to just make a
donation to Debi, just send me an email and I'll send her information,
thank you so much!

teresa at lavendercreek dot de

We are organizing an auction. Several artists are sending beads to Debi
and she will put up the auction when she has them. There is a 2 week
deadline for us to get everything sent to her, so the auction will
probably take place about then. I will put up a link here when it is
up.

Thanks again!

Teresa
www.lavendercreek.de

Old June 26th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Sorry, one more update!

Kim Neely will be running the auctions, so everything will be shipped
to her in Louisianna.

Thank you Kim!

Teresa

Old June 26th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks for the information, Teresa.
I'll be making something special today so I can get it in the mail to Kim
tomorrow.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

ups.com...

Old June 26th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

If I send a necklace, can someone photograph it and put up the ad?

Tina

"LavenderCreek" wrote in message
ups.com...
We've finally got the auction details worked out. If anyone would like
to donate anything; could be loose lampwork, sets, focals, findings or
even finished jewelry and lampworking supplies, you can write to me for
the shipping address (it is in NY). All items need to arrive by July
10th and the auction will begin a day or 2 after that. Debi will give
credit to everyone who sends something so it you do, be sure to include
the name you'd like her to list your items under.

Thanks again!

Teresa

Old June 26th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hi Tina,
Yes, the items will be photographed by Kim Neely and put into the auction.
Go to her website for details.

www.bluffroadglass.com

Old June 26th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hi Tina,

Yes, Kim is going to do all the photographing, write up the listing and
list the auctions under her Ebay id. She will also do all of the
shipping afterwards.

Thank you both! Dawn, your beads and Tina's necklace will be fantastic
additions to the auctions!

Teresa

Old June 30th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I really wish I had the cash to bid on those press tools. I don't know
Debi, but I hope things get better for her soon!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...