Dragon from Shrek

Old May 29th 05, 08:08 AM
guruann

Default Dragon from Shrek

I need to make a costume for my 9yo daughter for a calastentics
concert, does anyone know if there is a pattern available, I have
searched everywhere to no avail.

Any help or suggestions appreiciated.

Old May 29th 05, 02:38 PM

"guruann" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to make a costume for my 9yo daughter for a calastentics
concert, does anyone know if there is a pattern available, I have
searched everywhere to no avail.

I doubt you will find an official pattern - I couldn't find one while
Googleing, and I suspect there may be copyright issues. I found a few
costume websites where you could purchase different shrek costumes, but
didn't see dragon http://www.costumecraze.com/Movie-Costumes-Shrek.html

I have found some sites that might help you make your own.
Start with
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?p...&craftid=11135
for basic dragon costume instructions. Be sure to read the comments, there
are some caveats in construction. Some folks said the head was too small,
and not durable enough. You might want to combine the information from that
site with this one http://amtgard.com:8080/how2head.pdf

I found the above link at a site that included TONS of how-to's --
http://www.costumes.org/advice/1pages/HOWTOPAT.HTM

Use pictures from the official website http://www.shrek.com/ to modify the
coloring/features.

Hope this helps. Have fun!