AD: Dewdrops! -- a pre-holiday bargain

Old November 8th 04, 07:50 PM
kelly

Default AD: Dewdrops! -- a pre-holiday bargain

A lot of artists working with various materials have found my dichroic
"Dewdrops" to be a very handy addition/embellishment to their work. In
that spirit, I'm making them available at a starting bid of $2 less than
usual, and if you mention this ad, I'll provide the (USA only) s/h cost at
no charge. They are all 90 COE.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20415498
--

Kelly

"Glassmagic-gal"

Old November 8th 04, 08:03 PM
Jalynne

Very cute!! I wish they had holes, though. Oh...and next time, please remember to
put "AD" in your subject line...we kinda like that here. Thanks!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old November 8th 04, 08:04 PM
Jalynne

I'm so sorry...that was my fault.....Outlook took the AD part out when i replied to
yours, and, well, I goofed. Never mind...LOL.

The drops are cute, still. hehe
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

ink.net...

Old November 9th 04, 03:32 AM
Kandice Seeber

Nice - but your pictures really need to be clearer and more close up. Are
these cabs?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 9th 04, 02:19 PM
Artemis

Why do those look like "aquarium rocks"? I have a few in our tanks, some
are tiny (great for scrapping and other crafts) and others are larger.

I wish the pic was bigger.

ARTEMIS

Old November 9th 04, 05:04 PM
Kalera Stratton

The main difference is that they're dichroic... you son't find that in
an aquarium, unless your fish have very expensive tastes!

Stained glass workers call these little fused drops "muggles", and
they're very useful for certain designs. I only know that because my
friend Lisa is a stained glass artist and she asked me to make some for
her, LOL!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old November 11th 04, 07:28 PM
kelly

It's kind of hard to get closer to a 2mm subject! That is a scan, and I
have experimented with making a larger image, but all that really does is
make the appearance of their size confusing. They are half-domes of
dichroic glass (quality CBS) which are made by scoring and hand-clipping...a
whole lot of work! I guess you can call them 'cabs' but I associate the
term with an item that is focal to a work; these are really accessories.

KellyK

Old November 13th 04, 06:06 PM
Jim Redden

Kandice,
She had dewdrops listed like 2 years ago for sale also, they are little timy
dichro cabs, will look really nice on like floral stuff as glittery drops of
water, or if your useing the same COE of glass would be great for a little
glitter during fusing.

Jim Redden