earrings on boys

Old July 13th 03, 10:32 PM
Mark

Default earrings on boys

Hi,

do u think earrings look good on boys?

do u think it's better when boys have both their ears pierced instead of
one?

Old July 15th 03, 04:09 PM
Tony

"If there right ear is ierced, of coarse, that means theyre gay."

Umm! No! Gay men can have one both or neither ears pierced!

Tony
- who is gay and has nothing pierced!

Old July 16th 03, 04:10 AM
Fishbre396

In article , Peter W. Rowe
writes:

Are you suggesting that those of us in our
50s, a bit balding and greying too, should also go do this at this stage of
our
lives?

I say," GO FOR IT!!!" My spouse had his ear pierced when he turned 50!!!
Old July 16th 03, 04:11 AM
Fishbre396

In article , "Tony"
writes:

If there right ear is ierced, of coarse, that means theyre gay."

Umm! No! Gay men can have one both or neither ears pierced!

And lets not forget, some of the straight guys didn't know that "RIGHT" was
wrong! giggle . . . Does it really matter??? I think not. Me? I have two
holes in each ear, yet was flabergasted when I heard that 60% of the population
was pierced For some reason I was thinking eyebrows, tongue, or navel.
Old July 18th 03, 03:45 AM
Les & Claire

........... Hmmmmmmmmm, would think a belly button piercing would count as
major surgery as I peer groundwards at the moment! Must modify my diet I
think. Any other areas would worry me going through airport metal
detectors... Thought girls went for the "Prince Albert" more anyway....

Les

"Bruce C." wrote in message
If I sold ear rings, I'd say that everybody looks best with about 47 holes
in each ear plus another couple of hundred everywhere else. You should

also
change the rings daily, but don't wear the same ring twice in the same

week.

If this trend catches on, I may consider making and selling ear rings.

(folks, this is just a joke. enjoy the humor!!)

Bruce

Old July 18th 03, 03:59 AM
Peter W. Rowe

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:47:44 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Les & Claire"
wrote:

Any other areas would worry me going through airport metal
detectors...

After my bypass surgary, I've had a tendancy to set them off anyway. The
stainless wire ties they used to tie my sternum back together, I think, is what
does it.

Thought girls went for the "Prince Albert" more anyway....

Now you're getting scary...

For one thing, by the time the girls are going for the prince albert, you're
kinda past the intro stage, aren't you? I can't quite see how that piercing
much helps one's image...

And in private, well, I can't quite imagine what it's good for. Not sure I want
to know...

Peter
Old July 18th 03, 08:09 AM
ROBB

. ..
wrote:

Any other areas would worry me going through airport metal
detectors...

While I am currently 50 + and balding, I have my LEFT ear pierced .
It was a Birthday present / Property mark from my first wife and the
mother of my son.

My son wanted a ear bob , that's what they are called in Texas .

He was in jr. high school and wanted to make a statment. i came home
one day,
(I was a single parent for a while ) and saw my son walking back and
forth , slowly and painfully. He had pierced his ear.

Remembered conversation -

I said nothing at first.
Son - I pierced my ear Dad.
Me - Who did it ?
Son - I did it Dad.
Me - How did You do it ?
Son - I got a big needle, washed it off, and strelized it. I then
pushed it through into a big cork and washed it out with alachol.
Me - Did it hurt ?
Son - Yes sir, and I bit on the corner of one of your books.
Me - Did it mess up the book ?
Son - Yes sir, but You can still read it.
Me - Get that D----D thing out of Your ear before it rots off.

That thing looked like a skull and crossbones with giant bat wings on
either side. Made out of lead amd hanging from a long shank # 8
barbless fishing hook.
It weighed 3 oz.

Me - wash off your ear and we will go the mall and get several pairs
of ear bobbs . You can have 1 / 2 of a set and I will wear the other.
I wouldn't let him wear them to school. Some Dufus yahoo would pull on
it , start a fight with the boy and get him thrown out of school.

In Texas you learn to remove your ear bobb before you go into see the
judge.
Or hire on for a job.
I got on permenant on a union job and wore mine.
I used my 5, 10, 20, year aniversiary tie tacks as ear bobbs.
Got one in now.

When I was younger, I felt that any month I did not get a death
threat,
I was not living up to my full potential.
Its a guy thing.

Now - I can not go through the airport metal scanner without setting
off
detectors, but in my case, it is about 10 implants which are holding
both ends togather.
- Comes from running over a semi trailer on a FLH Full Dressed Hog.

Life in the Sargasso Sea or the Boondocks can be Sooo Boreing.

And it is a pleasure corresponding with You all.

ROBB.
Old July 24th 03, 02:54 AM

Hi,

do u think earrings look good on boys?

well, my wife certainly seems to like mine

do u think it's better when boys have both their ears pierced instead of
one?

i'd say whichever one the guy in question likes is better. I don't
wear earrings for other people (except maybe my wife); i wear them
'cause i like to (and 'cause i make jewelry so this way i get to show
my handiwork). 8o)

(btw, i have four piercings in my left ear and none in my right and
i'm 27 and (obviously) married if any of that means anything to
anyone)

Frank Wilcox, Jr. fewilcox AT earthlink DOT net
ICQ# 18021285 home.earthlink.net/~fewilcox
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
-Edna St. Vincent Millay
Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine
and puts them into practice is like a wise man who
built his house on the rock. (Matt 7:24 NIV)
HPCode(1.0) - RPS+COS++POA=GOF+++FF+ QA
CH=DD=HB=HM=PO=TR=

Bracelet and Earrings - Im back! Helen C Beads 9 November 7th 04 03:25 AM
Shelf-life of chandelier earrings? (sp?) Kyla Beads 52 June 2nd 04 03:03 AM
Greek, Hellenistic circa 3rd century b.c. pair of gold eagle earrings 3.8 cm long Aboutaam Beads 0 March 18th 04 03:24 PM
FA eBay Beaded Earrings Beads 0 October 29th 03 12:14 PM
New Earrings (links) Beadbimbo Beads 13 July 11th 03 12:21 PM