Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

Old July 1st 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:48:44 GMT, "Pat P"
wrote:

"Sharon" wrote in message
roups.com...

Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:36:51 -0400, Tia Mary
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
I told you to remove my name from your website. When you didn't I
said I would call a lawyer. I never made threats of dire
consequences.

I'm glad you are all finishing her. Looking back, I wish I never
invited anyone to do it with me. However, I have stitched something
myself, framed it and delivered it to a firehouse. You all do
whatever you want.

Well, threatening "to call a lawyer" (which means taking legal action
against Dianne) IS "dire consequences", especially over something like
this. FYI, I will make sure that your name does not appear anywhere on
the paperwork that will be included with the Angel.

Good.

We know you have stitched something yourself and framed it and
delivered it to a firehouse. That has been made abundantly clear time
and again. I would have preferred it if you had been able to wait one
more year and maintained your involvement in this project and then none
of the past unpleasantness would have occurred.

Liar. I said it ONE time before reminding Sharon the bigmouth again,
here.

So, **** you very much.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

There Pat - What part of Victoria's dainty little mouth did you NOT
understand? Geesh

Sharon (N.B.)

Certainly disappointing. As Dianne said, "Nuff said". I was only trying to
bridge the gap.

Pat P

Pat, you were doing no such thing. You instigated this.
Old July 1st 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:30:02 -0400, Tia Mary
wrote:

I usually put my answering post below the quoted stuff but this
time
I think it's best if I leave the gutter language at the bottom where
it belongs. I have said it a zillion times -- I really do talk like
a longshoreman just NOT when I am posting to any newsgroup with an
international readership.

Give me a ****ing break.

The word used doesn't bother me, it's the
totally inappropriate use of it in this forum that I find repugnant
and childish. I once had an English teacher who used to say that a
person
who needs to resort to crudity, profanity and excessive slang didn't
have the ability to say the same thing in more socially acceptable
language.

And now that's why you are a stuck up hag now. You should thank the
teacher.

Now I am being called a liar yet again. I *could* go back through
all of the posts and find the different times mention was made of
another piece being stitched, framed and presented but it's not
worth my time or trouble.

Because you can't.

Of course, as before, I WILL NOT let the bully get
away with any of the standard Bovine Scat that is usually foisted on
the group. Sorry, I am sure this will again cause many of you to
have to
wade through & delete the posts but I WILL RESPOND and stand up to
these posts.

And my response to your post was **** you very much. Get yourself
around that like Star Jones has to get herself around being ****
canned. You make me sick with all your hypocricy. **** off, and ****
off again.

Um, just who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I know, I should gfo an "**** off" now, since that seems your response to
just about everything.

wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

[...]

Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said
about their whiskers!

Old July 1st 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Brenda Lewis

I really haven't wanted to laugh over the vile spewings in this thread,
but this line is just too funny. Ack, the image that springs to mind!
It would make a great editorial cartoon--too bad it would have to
feature a female character. I can think of several male power-mongers
and politicos who would be otherwise suitable!

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles
Old July 1st 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

I'm sure it doesn't bother you one whit that you have probably
alienated a whole host of people who used to support you in your
vendettas against various and sundry members of this forum. Have you
so little confidence in or control of yourself that your only response
is rudeness, pettiness, childishness and the use of common gutter
language? Perhaps you think you are shocking the readers or maybe
embarrassing us? Believe me, I doubt if there is anything you could
say that would embarrass me or shock me or even "hurt" me. You are
behaving in exactly the manner I was prepared for. After this latest
barrage of infantile and foul idiocy, I have only pity for you since it
seems you really and truly are suffering from some sort of illness -- of
the mind and spirit for sure but not necessarily of the body.
I have to believe that only someone who is experiencing terminal
self loathing would respond in the manner you have consistently
displayed in your posts to this forum regarding the Firehouse Angel. As
for giving you a "f***ing break", I'd be happy to. WHAT, pray tell,
would you like broken? A leg perhaps or maybe an arm? Certainly not
your spirit because that has already been broken. It seems to have
suffered severe damage, to boot, else WHY would you allow yourself to
behave in such a common manner?
As for my being a stuck up hag -- I might be but how would you know?
As for thanking my teacher, I do so quite frequently. You see,
unlike you, I don't find it necessary to stoop to common, gutter
language to make a point. I CAN do so if I choose but I don't find it
necessary, especially not in response to the ranting of a bully.
Once before you told me I couldn't prove that you had said certain
things about me. I went back through the posts and quoted your words as
proof. I could do so again and if you REALLY want to take me to task
about this, I will certainly be happy to prove you wrong yet again. You
might consider quitting before you get too far in the hole, tho'!!
Who, I might ask, is Star Jones and what did she get canned from?
I can't very well understand your point if I have no knowledge of what
you are yammering on about? OH -- hang on -- DH has just told me that
Star Jones was on one of the daytime talk shows. Sorry, but I don't
watch talk shows, daytime or not. I have other things to keep me
occupied and don't feel a need for daytime telly.
I'm many things but a hypocrite is not one of them. I readily
admit that I'm the furthest thing from being pious or virtuous so have
no need to pretend that I am endowed with either of these character
traits. If you're sick, it's not because I am a hypocrite. Perhaps
it's because you have been looking in the mirror and seeing your true
self reflected there? I often wonder after reading your vile posts if
this is the way Buddha would have responded in similar circumstances????

Give me a ****ing break.

Old July 1st 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I congratulate you all for finishing your Group project. I thank many
of you who have enriched my vocubulary with nice words regarding a
group project, while others used terms i didn`t know grown ups used.
I was curious to see how the group dynamics developed while you all
were at it.
I wish you all that the recievers will feel that it indeed was your
contribution to their great loss.
mirjam

and entertained us with
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
[...]

Not fair at all, I can't see why you refer to Sharon as a bigmouth.

Old July 1st 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Careful Victoria ,, if you go on with these swearing , might it not
change you into something ugly in your next life ????
mirjam
Who just saw a wonderful "Tibetan exhibition` in which there were
various Budha, one with 4 x 8 arms ....

**** you very much also.

Old July 1st 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

I`m sorry to have "instigated" this, as Victoria put it - my intentions were
honestly to try to bring a little peace and respect (OK, unusual for me!)
into the theme. It certainly didn`t have the effect I intended.

I`m totally in agreement with you, Mary, over the language, by the way.
Totally unnecessary in any argument - but then no book, play, TV programme
or film ever seems to get an award without copious repetition of THAT word,
these days! LOL!

In a last attempt to inject a modicum of kindness into the subject - don`t
forget how ill Victoria is at the moment. What she`s going through would
affect anyone`s "short fuse". (What a wonderful picture it conjures up
though. Explosive tampons and half the world`s population of women
periodically going into orbit!!!) Nearly fell off my chair at that thought!

Pat P

Old July 1st 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizardGumbo

Pat P wrote:

In a last attempt to inject a modicum of kindness into the subject - don`t
forget how ill Victoria is at the moment. What she`s going through would
affect anyone`s "short fuse".

I do a lot of transplant transcription in my "day" job (well, maybe 24/7
job would be more like it since I do it at home, with 2 kids, and
housework), and have wondered if it's the medication speaking, as some
of it does actually seem to change peoples' personalities for the worse.

--
Elizabeth
aka LizardGumbo

Pop the bubbles to reply.
www.effervescentdesigns.com
Old July 1st 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Pat P wrote:
....... In a last attempt to inject a modicum of kindness into the subject - don`t
forget how ill Victoria is at the moment. What she`s going through would
affect anyone`s "short fuse". .......
Pat P

When this current round of meanness started someone else posted the
same thought. I remember what we have been told about Victoria's
health. My response is what I posted before. When my Mom was dying of
cancer, the Hospice counselors reminded me that regardless of how ill a
person might be, it does not give that person the right to take their
anger, frustration and fear out on others. Vic can have a short fuse
and get angry -- I have no problem with that since everyone is that way
periodically. Her current health situation does not give her free reign
in the behaviour department. Regardless of her circumstances, she has
no right to speak to me and the rest of the group in the manner she has
been doing for several months.
The other thing to remember is that we have no way of knowing just
exactly what a persons REAL situation is. We could all be lying to each
other about everything! Just because a person tells us something does
not make it so. I'm not saying that Victoria doesn't have some serious
health issues. I'm just saying that we have no way of really knowing
that what we have been told is actually true -- parts might be true and
other parts have been blown all out of proportion.
It's really a shame that she couldn't have been patient just one
more year. It has taken only three years to complete the project and
the Firehouse Angel will be presented just before the fifth anniversary
of 9/11. CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old July 1st 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Sharon i think Victoria owes you a BIG excuse ..., i had to rub my
eyes when i read this ugly words she used regarding you.
mirjam
ogers.com wrote:

I would never expect any apology (excuse) from that one - she's vile
from the inside out and most people are seeing thru her phoniness these
days. She's only hurting herself with all her nastiness and lies -
pity her Mirjam, just pity her.

Sharon (N.B.)