Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

Old June 30th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Firehouse Angel Framing Finale

Pat Porter remarked:
I wasn`t intending to drag up any crap, nonetheless, she DID come up with
the original idea and there`s no getting away from it. She may not need
thanks - but TOUGH! ;-)). Whatever has happened since, it was a great idea.

Victoria wanted all references to her erased. On the web site, I had to
put the words Anonymous in order to comply, even though it sounds silly
as you read it.

She wanted nothing to do with the project, made that excrutiatingly
clear. Several times. In fact, she threatened dire consequences if her
name was associated with the project in any way.

Nuff said.

Dianne
Old June 30th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:24:19 -0500, Dianne Lewandowski
wrote:

Pat Porter remarked:
I wasn`t intending to drag up any crap, nonetheless, she DID come up with
the original idea and there`s no getting away from it. She may not need
thanks - but TOUGH! ;-)). Whatever has happened since, it was a great idea.

Victoria wanted all references to her erased. On the web site, I had to
put the words Anonymous in order to comply, even though it sounds silly
as you read it.

She wanted nothing to do with the project, made that excrutiatingly
clear. Several times. In fact, she threatened dire consequences if her
name was associated with the project in any way.

Nuff said.

Dianne

I told you to remove my name from your website. When you didn't I
said I would call a lawyer. I never made threats of dire
consequences.

I'm glad you are all finishing her. Looking back, I wish I never
invited anyone to do it with me. However, I have stitched something
myself, framed it and delivered it to a firehouse. You all do
whatever you want.
Old June 30th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jangchub wrote:
I told you to remove my name from your website. When you didn't I
said I would call a lawyer. I never made threats of dire
consequences.

I'm glad you are all finishing her. Looking back, I wish I never
invited anyone to do it with me. However, I have stitched something
myself, framed it and delivered it to a firehouse. You all do
whatever you want.

Well, threatening "to call a lawyer" (which means taking legal action
against Dianne) IS "dire consequences", especially over something like
this. FYI, I will make sure that your name does not appear anywhere on
the paperwork that will be included with the Angel.
We know you have stitched something yourself and framed it and
delivered it to a firehouse. That has been made abundantly clear time
and again. I would have preferred it if you had been able to wait one
more year and maintained your involvement in this project and then none
of the past unpleasantness would have occurred.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old June 30th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:36:51 -0400, Tia Mary
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
I told you to remove my name from your website. When you didn't I
said I would call a lawyer. I never made threats of dire
consequences.

I'm glad you are all finishing her. Looking back, I wish I never
invited anyone to do it with me. However, I have stitched something
myself, framed it and delivered it to a firehouse. You all do
whatever you want.

Well, threatening "to call a lawyer" (which means taking legal action
against Dianne) IS "dire consequences", especially over something like
this. FYI, I will make sure that your name does not appear anywhere on
the paperwork that will be included with the Angel.

Good.

We know you have stitched something yourself and framed it and
delivered it to a firehouse. That has been made abundantly clear time
and again. I would have preferred it if you had been able to wait one
more year and maintained your involvement in this project and then none
of the past unpleasantness would have occurred.

Liar. I said it ONE time before reminding Sharon the bigmouth again,
here.

So, **** you very much.

Old June 30th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jangchub wrote:
I told you to remove my name from your website. When you didn't I
said I would call a lawyer. I never made threats of dire
consequences.

Okay. The words "dire consequences" was my emotional reaction to your
threat of contacting a lawyer. And for everyone's information - I was
IN THE PROCESS of removing your name. You hardly gave me five minutes.

Dianne
Old June 30th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
[...]

There Pat - What part of Victoria's dainty little mouth did you NOT
understand? Geesh

Sharon (N.B.)

Old July 1st 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

I usually put my answering post below the quoted stuff but this time
I think it's best if I leave the gutter language at the bottom where it
belongs. I have said it a zillion times -- I really do talk like a
longshoreman just NOT when I am posting to any newsgroup with an
international readership. The word used doesn't bother me, it's the
totally inappropriate use of it in this forum that I find repugnant and
childish. I once had an English teacher who used to say that a person
who needs to resort to crudity, profanity and excessive slang didn't
have the ability to say the same thing in more socially acceptable language.
Now I am being called a liar yet again. I *could* go back through
all of the posts and find the different times mention was made of
another piece being stitched, framed and presented but it's not worth my
time or trouble. Of course, as before, I WILL NOT let the bully get
away with any of the standard Bovine Scat that is usually foisted on the
group. Sorry, I am sure this will again cause many of you to have to
wade through & delete the posts but I WILL RESPOND and stand up to these
posts.

Old July 1st 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Sharon" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
[...]

Certainly disappointing. As Dianne said, "Nuff said". I was only trying to
bridge the gap.

Pat P

Old July 1st 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

**** you very much also.
Old July 1st 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Give me a ****ing break.

The word used doesn't bother me, it's the
totally inappropriate use of it in this forum that I find repugnant and
childish. I once had an English teacher who used to say that a person
who needs to resort to crudity, profanity and excessive slang didn't
have the ability to say the same thing in more socially acceptable language.

And now that's why you are a stuck up hag now. You should thank the
teacher.

Now I am being called a liar yet again. I *could* go back through
all of the posts and find the different times mention was made of
another piece being stitched, framed and presented but it's not worth my
time or trouble.

Because you can't.

Of course, as before, I WILL NOT let the bully get
away with any of the standard Bovine Scat that is usually foisted on the
group. Sorry, I am sure this will again cause many of you to have to
wade through & delete the posts but I WILL RESPOND and stand up to these
posts.

And my response to your post was **** you very much. Get yourself
around that like Star Jones has to get herself around being ****
canned. You make me sick with all your hypocricy. **** off, and ****