Spot Price on Silver Dropping

Old April 23rd 04, 03:15 AM
Tinkster

Default Spot Price on Silver Dropping

I'm glad to see the Spot Price on silver dropping. It was up to,
what.... over $8 at the beginning of April. Now it's back to $6. The
lowest it's been in the last ten years was around $4 back at the end
of 2001.

I'm glad Donna and I postponed the Rio Grande order we put together.

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 23rd 04, 03:20 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yey!! Sheesh, it was getting high!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 23rd 04, 07:01 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'm glad to see the Spot Price on silver dropping. It was up to,
what.... over $8 at the beginning of April. Now it's back to $6. The
lowest it's been in the last ten years was around $4 back at the end
of 2001.

Oh thank god!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 24th 04, 07:12 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:15:53 GMT, Tinkster wrote:

I'm glad to see the Spot Price on silver dropping. It was up to,
what.... over $8 at the beginning of April. Now it's back to $6. The
lowest it's been in the last ten years was around $4 back at the end
of 2001.

I'm glad Donna and I postponed the Rio Grande order we put together.

I placed an order with IJS about 10 days ago. I couldn't
wait for the price to drop any longer. I was desperate. I
don't think the price I paid was as bad as it had been, but
it wasn't great either.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen