AD: NEW Halloween, Sisters & Family Page Kits along with lots of fibers

Old September 6th 04, 10:33 PM
Spot

Default AD: NEW Halloween, Sisters & Family Page Kits along with lots of fibers

Hello Everyone,

I have a bunch of New Page Kits that I have just posted to my Ebay Store.

There are NEW Halloween kits, Sisters & Family Sets. In addition I have a
pretty Peach rose kit, and dog or puppy kits. All are very reasonably
priced and all made by me. Along with the following page kits you can find
all sorts of fiber sampler sets and larger packs of fibers at my store all
very cheap and packaged to mail out immediately.
http://stores.ebay.com/Cat-Scraps-Fibers-N-Such

ENDING Thursday 8:00 pm EST
Halloween Page Kit 8.5 x 11 Enough for two complete pages. Done in candy
corn & ghost, includes paper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re
Sisters Page Elements Kit, Enough for 3 or 4 pages done in pinks, mauve and
fabric roses
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re

Ready for direct purchase at my Ebay Store all for the very same price you
would bid for.
Halloween Page Kit 8.5 x 11 Enough for 2 complete pages. Done in candy corn
& ghost, includes paper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re
Sisters Page Elements Kit, Enough for 3 or 4 pages done in Pinks, Mauves
with Butterfly and dragon fly accentes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re
Family Page Elements Kit, Enough for 3 or 4 pages done in earthtones with
leaf button accents and die cuts mounted with foam for that 3 D effect
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re

Dog & Puppy Page Elements Kits
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re

Peach Roses Page Elements Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eferid=sto re

My Ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Cat-Scraps-Fibers-N-Such

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions and or purchases.
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid and purchased in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping.... shipped in less then 24 hours from cleared
payment. (All auctions are packed and ready to ship before they are listed)

Celeste