Some New Photos

Old August 19th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Default Some New Photos

I am working on Carol Doak's Block of the Month, available through her
Yahoo group. May, June and July are posted he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/illini81/

(along with the wedding quilt from hell made for my sweet niece and
her new husband). The problem with that quilt was tension! I had
tension problems and continued to machine quilt (a huge mistake, did
you notice that thing is queen sized?). After I got the machine
serviced, ripped out all the offending quilting and put it back in
nicely, then I felt a bit better about the project.

Mary
Old August 19th 12, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Pretty quilt -you did the right thing. Congratulations on overcoming
the frustration! I like your BOM color choices, and love the Jacob's
Ladder setting.
Roberta in D

Old August 25th 12, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

ooooo! I love the colors! this will be very pretty when done, Mary! Cant wait to see the finished quilt!

Photos Edna Pearl Quilting 15 April 3rd 10 07:54 PM
New photos up Julia in MN Quilting 7 February 12th 06 06:12 PM
New photos dreamboat Quilting 5 August 20th 04 07:15 PM
Photos up! Coleen Quilting 1 August 16th 04 02:11 PM
Photos -- OT Sandy Foster Quilting 14 January 15th 04 08:22 PM