My first sculpture pendant!!

Old August 26th 04, 03:18 AM
Beadbimbo

Default My first sculpture pendant!!

Vicki was kind enough to lend me a tape she has on wire sculpture, so I gave
it a try! What fun!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sculpture1.jpg

These were just some junky beads I had around and I used brass wire, since
I'm practicing, but I think I could have a lot of fun with this! My only
problem was not using enough wire, and stopping the pendant before I meant
to, but I think they look pretty good! It gives me lots of ideas for using
with my own lampwork!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:36 AM
starlia

I like them just the way they are. You can send both right to me. hehehe

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:40 AM
Beadbimbo

Nah. You're too classy for brass! When I get brave, I'm going to try some
in gold filled.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:43 AM
starlia

I am not. I love the look of brass although I don't tackle it for the same
kind of projects you do. That's just too much muscle power.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:51 AM
Deborah Barilleaux

Beautiful!

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old August 26th 04, 03:53 AM
Beadbimbo

I just use brass for practice, especially if I think I might not get the
hang of something the first time. This is really soft and easy to use.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:56 AM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Debbie!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Deborah Barilleaux" wrote in message
ink.net...
Beautiful!

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old August 26th 04, 06:21 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Ditto what Starlia said!!! They are beautiful...I love them just the way
they are. The look like they were meant to be that way. No one would EVER
know if you hadn't have said so...

I love them very much! Nice work!

Marissa

Old August 26th 04, 10:01 AM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Marissa! I'm pretty excited about them!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 26th 04, 04:59 PM
Diana Curtis

Lovely!
This group is such a cool place... watching artists grow, evolve.. try new
stuff to try and fly with!
Diana