offline and unsubscribed

Old October 29th 05, 01:40 AM

Default offline and unsubscribed

Apparently my server is now having issues. I can't access newsgroups,
can't get into yahoo, The only theing they say is that they are having
"issues" with VOnage servers. So....I am unsubscribed from the 2 ngs
that i was a member of and maybe tomorrow I can get back online, but
I'm not holding my breath. Anyway...the HUG that I am hosting is 1/3
quilted already. I will be switching machines in the next day or so to
do decorative stitching...pictures were taken before I started the
quilting, and whenever i can get into yahoo, I will post them for all
to see.

In the meantime, while I'm not part of the cyber-quilting frame, be
nice and PLEASE (yeah right) don't chatter so much that my system
crashed when I try to download messages!

Larisa

Old October 29th 05, 02:10 AM
D Curtis

Did you ask that we not natter on and on about much while youre gone?
Do we do that? Us? Surely you must have us confused with some other
quilters.
Hmmm.. ok.. everyone.. lets ALL post as much as we can so she can
tell what its like when we REALLY get going!!
Diana, passing the chocolate and throwing down the gauntlet

Old October 29th 05, 02:04 PM

Now, trust me, I *know* how y'all can get going. Remember, I was
without a computer for over a week (other than when I could get online
at the hotel) and when I finally had my system set up, it took forever
to download the messages for this group. I'm on the laptop and working
through google right now, but soon, I will have to try and get the
regular computer back up and try to figure out what is going on with
it. It is really odd that yahoo works just fine and adelphia works
just fine on the laptop, but not on the main computer sihg.

I'll be getting back to the HUG later today, with the hopes of getting
all quilting done by tomorrow afternoon. Then the binding, a quick
press, and wrapping, then out if goes on MOnday morning - at least
that's the plan....for the last 3 days I've been dealing with flu-like
symptoms and not really being able to eat anything is really wearing me
out. However, i'm working as much as I can to get everything done.

Larisa