Twisted Log Cabin

Old October 27th 05, 02:37 AM
nzlstar*

Default Twisted Log Cabin

http://www.patchpieces.com/triangletwist.html
the same block here.
now this could go nicely as your siggy block.
we'd all love to get one of these from you.
jeanne
aint stirring fun!!
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Tricia" wrote...
Okay, smack me! I just looked over the directions a bit more clearly
and saw that it IS PP'd.

Thinking maybe I'll give up the computer for a bit and go read about
Stephanie Plum and her antics for a bit,
Tricia
====
http://photos.yahoo.com/chirparrooo

Old October 27th 05, 03:01 AM
nzlstar*

we gotta ask?
get a move on girl.
geez went to look and tho i see all your bootiful work i wanna see some
twist'n LC.
wooooohooooooo
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"A&T" wrote...
I'm actually working on the square pattern from that book (Log Cabin with
Twist) right now.

I only have 8 blocks completed and don't have photos up, because I didn't
think it was interesting enough yet... but I can take a pic and post it if
you want to see?

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

"Jan" wrote in message
Has anyone made this quilt from Simply Quilts? I'm thinking of making it

in
neutrals, but not sure if the design will stand out enough? Any
comments?
TIA

Jan

Old October 27th 05, 04:30 AM
Tricia

I've already read or listened to 1-3, 5, 7-10 and am currently reading
4 -- which gets a bit more explicit about Morelli than I was expecting.

Tricia
====
http://photos.yahoo.com/chirparrooo

Old October 29th 05, 02:27 AM
A&T

Okay, I took photos....

first three in the WIP album

these blocks are actually the diagonal middle of the quilt, but I created a
mock star of what will happen when other blocks are added.

Old October 29th 05, 03:02 AM
maryd

WOW...... I'm very impressed!!!!

--
Mary

"A&T" wrote in message
nk.net...
: Okay, I took photos....
:
: first three in the WIP album
:
: these blocks are actually the diagonal middle of the quilt, but I created
: mock star of what will happen when other blocks are added.
:
: Tricia
: http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
:
: "nzlstar*" wrote in message
: ...
: we gotta ask?
: get a move on girl.
: geez went to look and tho i see all your bootiful work i wanna see some
: twist'n LC.
: wooooohooooooo
: hugz,
: jeanne
: --
: san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
: nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
: http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
:
: "A&T" wrote...
: I'm actually working on the square pattern from that book (Log Cabin
: with
: a
: Twist) right now.
:
: I only have 8 blocks completed and don't have photos up, because I
: didn't
: think it was interesting enough yet... but I can take a pic and post
it
: if
: you want to see?
:
: Tricia
: http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
:
:
: ...

Old October 29th 05, 03:34 AM
Cheryl in Oz

VERY nice!! Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Always have been
facinated by this style.

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old October 29th 05, 07:47 AM
Tricia

COOL!

Tricia

Old October 29th 05, 09:01 AM
Patti

Oh Tricia, they're so lovely.
It's a long time now since I did any. This makes me want to get going
again and do some more.
(When you have a minute, try some twisted triangle log cabins - no more
difficult and stunning results like those squares).
..
In message et, A&T
writes
Okay, I took photos....

first three in the WIP album

these blocks are actually the diagonal middle of the quilt, but I created a
mock star of what will happen when other blocks are added.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 29th 05, 03:47 PM
Patti S

Wow these are pretty! Nice job! (green with envy).
Thanks for sharing..............

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**