2 MONTHS til Polly's joke

Old October 26th 05, 12:59 AM
Butterfly

Default 2 MONTHS til Polly's joke

and Christmas.
This one was EASY to remember as it is also DH's HB......

--
Butterfly (Ragmop, he did NOT ask for a $ 1 Million this year..... : )

Old October 26th 05, 01:02 AM
D Curtis

Its hard to wait, isnt it?
Di

Old October 26th 05, 01:06 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Wait, Polly, are you saying your DH's HB is a joke??? ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 26th 05, 01:24 AM
Mystified One

No. Polly tells one joke a year and the anticipation is deliberate.

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
t...
: Wait, Polly, are you saying your DH's HB is a joke??? ;-)
:
: --
: Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
: Queen of Fabric Tramps
: http://www.kayneyquilting.com ,
: remove the obvious to reply
:
: ...

Old October 26th 05, 01:54 AM
Kathy Applebaum

I know. I even remember what the punch line is, and I'm still anticipating.
(Notice the wink after my previous question.)

--

"Mystified One" wrote in message
No. Polly tells one joke a year and the anticipation is deliberate.

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
t...
: Wait, Polly, are you saying your DH's HB is a joke??? ;-)
:
: --
: Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
: Queen of Fabric Tramps
: http://www.kayneyquilting.com ,
: remove the obvious to reply
:
: "Butterfly" wrote in message
: ...
: and Christmas.
: This one was EASY to remember as it is also DH's HB......
:
: --
: Butterfly (Ragmop, he did NOT ask for a $ 1 Million this year.....
: )
:
:
:

Old October 26th 05, 01:58 AM
frood

Happy B'Day, Mr. Joe! It's also my DD#1's b-day. She's a big 14 now.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old October 26th 05, 02:34 AM
Polly Esther

Here I am. We've been busy today. The wonderful builders appeared early
and began putting our garage and roof back together. Oh, happy day.
Naturally, I fed them all day long. They said if they'd known the food was
so good here, they would have come here sooner. One of the things my mama
taught me was how to bribe folks. Yesssss.
Now - as to the joke. First we must do Trick or Treat (we're wondering
if we might be able to treat somebody with our downed power pole) and Turkey
Day. Then (!) I will cheer up everybody with my annual terrible bit of
humor. Polly

. com...

Old October 26th 05, 04:03 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Aw, Polly, I can hardly wait!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
k.net...
Here I am. We've been busy today. The wonderful builders appeared early
and began putting our garage and roof back together. Oh, happy day.
Naturally, I fed them all day long. They said if they'd known the food
was so good here, they would have come here sooner. One of the things my
mama taught me was how to bribe folks. Yesssss.
Now - as to the joke. First we must do Trick or Treat (we're wondering
if we might be able to treat somebody with our downed power pole) and
Turkey Day. Then (!) I will cheer up everybody with my annual terrible
bit of humor. Polly

gently snipped

Old October 26th 05, 10:24 AM
Sally Swindells

I have been practising the accent all year so that I won't have to
creep back a couple of days after you post, for an explanation!! I'll
be able to fall about laughing the moment it arrives!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:34:29 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Here I am. We've been busy today. The wonderful builders appeared early
and began putting our garage and roof back together. Oh, happy day.
Naturally, I fed them all day long. They said if they'd known the food was
so good here, they would have come here sooner. One of the things my mama
taught me was how to bribe folks. Yesssss.
Now - as to the joke. First we must do Trick or Treat (we're wondering
if we might be able to treat somebody with our downed power pole) and Turkey
Day. Then (!) I will cheer up everybody with my annual terrible bit of
humor. Polly

.com...

"Butterfly" wrote in message
and Christmas.
This one was EASY to remember as it is also DH's HB......

--
Butterfly (Ragmop, he did NOT ask for a $ 1 Million this year..... : )

OT Polly's favorite Christmas joke Polly Esther Quilting 40 December 23rd 04 12:21 PM
OT fun Age Guage Terbear Quilting 6 June 14th 04 08:23 PM
OT (for the newbies, especially) Polly's Christmas joke Polly Esther Quilting 27 December 14th 03 10:45 PM