New Sale Fabrics added this week ...

Old March 3rd 04, 07:46 PM
Kathy

Default New Sale Fabrics added this week ...

I just needed to share with everyone that there are new $4 and $5 sale
fabrics up at my favorite online fabric shop - The Cotton Patch -
where the service is great, the fabric is quality and the shipping is
free (in US) and discounted elsewhere. Yep... even on the sale fabric!

The Cotton Patch: http://www.quiltusa.com/

Kathy (in Alaska)
Old March 4th 04, 01:44 AM
Debbi

Have never ordered from them online, but whenever I get up north to see my
sister, I love going to their store. It is really a neat place. An old
Victorian house with every room filled with the most wonderful fabrics. The
gals there are really nice. Was last there over Thanksgiving weekend.

Debbi in SO CA

om...

Old March 4th 04, 06:26 AM
shelly

I checked out the site and went in hopes of getting patterns. The thumbnails
are so tiny,even after you click on them, that you can't tell much about
them at all! Or at least, I couldn't. Anyone else have a problem viewing the
small thumbnails?
Shelly

om...

Old March 4th 04, 07:06 AM
shelly

Maybe it's time for some glasses. lol I clicked on the thumbnails but
couldn't tell anymore about the pattern details than before I clicked them.
Shelly
"shelly" glassangelatcharterdotnet wrote in message
I checked out the site and went in hopes of getting patterns. The

thumbnails
are so tiny,even after you click on them, that you can't tell much about
them at all! Or at least, I couldn't. Anyone else have a problem viewing

the
small thumbnails?
Shelly

om...

Old March 4th 04, 12:09 PM
Roberta

In ,
shelly glassangelatcharterdotnet typed:
I checked out the site and went in hopes of getting patterns. The
thumbnails are so tiny,even after you click on them, that you can't
tell much about them at all! Or at least, I couldn't. Anyone else
have a problem viewing the small thumbnails?
Shelly

Yeah, I think that the pictures are a little small for patterns. I wouldn't
be able to decide if I liked something with a picture that small

Roberta

om...

Old March 5th 04, 03:49 PM
Eli

Oh I needed that like a hole in my head! But can't pass up a good deal...

Thanks!

Gina in IL