OT - ohmygoodnessthankyou!!!

Old October 24th 05, 10:44 PM
Morag in Detroit

Default OT - ohmygoodnessthankyou!!!

So, Karen, is this baby a Squishie?

Congratulations to you and every good wish for Prince Squishie.

Morag in Detroit

Old October 24th 05, 11:07 PM
Mary D

WOO HOO So glad the news is good.
Mary
Queen of Squishies wrote:
I just wanted to let you all know that my son's baby is just fine, and it's
a boy! Thank you, all of you, for all the prayers that headed our way over
the week-end. They worked. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 25th 05, 12:35 AM
Kate Dicey

Queen of Squishies wrote:

I just wanted to let you all know that my son's baby is just fine, and it's
a boy! Thank you, all of you, for all the prayers that headed our way over
the week-end. They worked. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Yippee dippee doo dah!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 25th 05, 12:38 AM
Debi Matlack

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing the Snoopy dance!!
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old October 25th 05, 12:57 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Have thrown away the crutches for a special happy dance - well happy
wiggle anyway! LOL

Karen I am so happy for you and your
family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old October 25th 05, 02:11 AM
nana2b

Wonderful news! I was thinking about you and saying a prayer for the new
baby. Linda in Tx

Old October 25th 05, 02:17 AM

Whew! Good news and I so happy to hear this..And soon a brand new baby
boy. When is your grandson suppose to arrive? Do they have a name picked
yet? Grammie Karen, hmmmm, sounds quite nice..Michele

Old October 25th 05, 04:15 AM
Patti S

I'm just pleased as can be to hear the good news Karen. (BIG sigh of
relief!). Many blessings to baby and family.

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Old October 25th 05, 01:01 PM
Queen of Squishies

His quilt is going to be Yellow Brick Road. I've been wanting to make one
for a long time. The fabric is ordered! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

So, now that you know you will be having a grandSon, you can get
started on an appropriate quilt, etc. for the little one :-). Again, I
am extremely happy to know the little one is going to be just fine.
CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old October 25th 05, 01:02 PM
Queen of Squishies

And what a beautiful serenade it is, Polly. Now we can switch to something
like Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I was holding you so tight it's a wonder you didn't turn blue. Well,

maybe
you did. Thank you, Karen, for letting us know to ease up. Making a

joyful
noise, got the piano going. Polly