OT - ohmygoodnessthankyou!!!

Old October 24th 05, 07:45 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT - ohmygoodnessthankyou!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that my son's baby is just fine, and it's
a boy! Thank you, all of you, for all the prayers that headed our way over
the week-end. They worked. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 24th 05, 08:10 PM
Patti

Thanks be, Karen.
Old October 24th 05, 08:19 PM
C & S

WooHoo! Happy sun dancing here!!!!!! Glad to read the great news.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old October 24th 05, 08:25 PM
Tia Mary

Queen of Squishies wrote:
I just wanted to let you all know that my son's baby is just fine, and it's
a boy! Thank you, all of you, for all the prayers that headed our way over
the week-end. They worked. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I am SOOO pleased to hear this, Karen -- you have no idea how happy
I am for you and your family :-))). I know how devastating dealing with
a baby born with this severe abnormality can be for a family. My older
DSis was born with Spinabifada and her life was too hard for anyone!
She was to have been con-joined twins, joined at the base of the spine.
At about 6 months of pregnancy, the other fetus was spontaneously
aborted. When DSis was born, she had a tumor at the base of her spine
that contained the parts of the other baby. DSis had clubbed feet,
scoliosis, spondylo-whatsis (can't remember how to say it, let alone
spell it), severe nerve damage to her bladder and such a severely curved
spine that one hip was a full inch higher than the other. She lived her
whole life with the tumor because there were exposed nerve endings in it
that would have been for the other baby :-(.
Anyhow, I know **exactly** how you are feeling. When DD became
preggers, she had amnio done because this stuff is genetic, she was 35
and this was her first baby. Insurance paid for the whole thing and she
and her DH (and DH and myself) all agreed that if the baby did have any
of these severe abnormalities, the pregnancy would be terminated.
Thankfully, there was NOTHING wrong with the baby and we all breathed a
HUGE sigh of relief.
So, now that you know you will be having a grandSon, you can get
started on an appropriate quilt, etc. for the little one :-). Again, I
am extremely happy to know the little one is going to be just fine.
CiaoMeow ^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!

Old October 24th 05, 09:28 PM
Polly Esther

I was holding you so tight it's a wonder you didn't turn blue. Well, maybe
you did. Thank you, Karen, for letting us know to ease up. Making a joyful
noise, got the piano going. Polly

hlink.net...

Old October 24th 05, 09:39 PM
Taria

I needed to hear some good news today Karen. I am so happy for
your family. Hugs to you all.
TAria

Old October 24th 05, 10:21 PM
Sally Swindells