OT - sheer enjoyment

Old June 21st 12, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce

Default OT - sheer enjoyment

Puttin' on the Ritz ... in Moscow! What a crazy, delightful ever
changing world! Who could have thought that in 2012 young people in
Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83 year old
American song written by a Russian born American-Jew (Irving Berlin)
whose last name is the capital of Germany. Just click on and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0
Bruce
Old June 21st 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

I can't thank you enough. Not only for the link, but your comments.
What a delight. Made my day. I shared it on another forum.
Dianne

Old June 22nd 12, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 6/21/2012 11:38 AM, Bruce wrote:
Puttin' on the Ritz ... in Moscow! What a crazy, delightful ever
changing world! Who could have thought that in 2012 young people in
Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83 year old
American song written by a Russian born American-Jew (Irving Berlin)
whose last name is the capital of Germany. Just click on and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0
Bruce

Very true, Bruce, and a great way to start my day! Thanks so much!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown
Old June 22nd 12, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
KT in Mich

"Bruce" wrote in message
Puttin' on the Ritz ... in Moscow! What a crazy, delightful ever
changing world! Who could have thought that in 2012 young people
in Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83
year old American song written by a Russian born American-Jew
(Irving Berlin) whose last name is the capital of Germany. Just
click on and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0
Bruce

Thanks for posting Bruce. I can't get the smile off my face. This
ol' world just keeps getting smaller and smaller. I just had to post
this on my Facebook page for family to see.
Kathy