OT the Christmas joke; Plan B

Old December 11th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT the Christmas joke; Plan B

Jo always follows my truly awful Christmas joke with her own. I can't seem
to get her attention; all she's doing is carrying a baby and remodeling -
how hard is that?
Anyhow.
We need a volunteer. Who will find Jo's precious joke about the rain in
Russia and follow me?
Polly

Old December 11th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

Polly Esther wrote:
Jo always follows my truly awful Christmas joke with her own. I can't
seem to get her attention; all she's doing is carrying a baby and
remodeling - how hard is that?
Anyhow.
We need a volunteer. Who will find Jo's precious joke about the rain
in Russia and follow me?
Polly

Got it! Ready when you are...

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old December 11th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Dec 11, 9:50*am, Rita L in MA wrote:
Polly Esther wrote:
Jo always follows my truly awful Christmas joke with her own. *I can't
seem to get her attention; all she's doing is carrying a baby and
remodeling - how hard is that?
* *Anyhow.
* *We need a volunteer. *Who will find Jo's precious joke about the rain
in Russia and follow me?
* * * * * *Polly

Got it! *Ready when you are...

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)

I'll save you the trouble. Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.
Man, that one's so old it's got fuzz on it...
Old December 11th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Imagine a world where umpteen thousands of people- from all over the globe-
all join together, united by quilting and have Christmas traditions.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old December 11th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

tradition is no trouble.
it is our tradition here and has been for many years now.
why must someone always mess with tradition.
j.

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wrote ...
I'll save you the trouble. snipped
Man, that one's so old it's got fuzz on it...

OT - a Canadian Christmas Homecoming joke jennellh Quilting 3 December 12th 06 11:18 PM
OT Another Christmas joke KJ Quilting 28 December 10th 05 04:23 PM
OT the Polly Esther Christmas Joke Polly Esther Quilting 35 December 8th 05 12:03 PM
OT the Christmas joke Polly Esther Quilting 4 September 26th 05 04:26 PM
OT (for the newbies, especially) Polly's Christmas joke Polly Esther Quilting 27 December 14th 03 10:45 PM