Pics up

Old May 12th 05, 08:37 AM
Carla

Default Pics up

Hi all,

Well, I've finally got enough stuff unpacked and set-up so I can get
back to the really important business of making beads/jewelry g. Of
course, the rest of the apartment is still mostly a wreck

I've put up a couple of albums - the "jewelry" album only has one photo,
so far; and there are four pics of the new studio.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carliecraft/my_photos

Studio1 - desk with plastic drawers filled with beads, findings,
stringing materials, etc. (and the requisite tv/dvd player, video tape
player g).

Studio2 - work table, iris drawers filled with raw clay, pasta machine
and a little corner of the piano.

Studio3 - toaster oven, cart with clay accessories, wirework cabinet.

Studio4 - possibly my favorite feature of the room - a closet that was
just the right size for two shelving units. Boxes are filled with
projects, finished jewelry, and beads. The green plastic boxes hold
small tubes of seed beads (100 tubes per box), and more tubes on another
shelf. Just closing the closet doors makes the room look a lot neater.

Still getting the hang of this "share albums" thing on yahoo. I do miss
having my own webpage, set up the way I wanted it. I think I can set
one up now, but I haven't finished exploring yet in the new system, so
I'm not sure.

Cheers,
Carla
Old May 12th 05, 11:08 AM
Anna W.

I love seeing other's studio work space. You're on the right
track...first things first!!

Anna W. in Tx

Old May 12th 05, 12:11 PM
gwacie

Great focal on that necklace and fun workspace!

Hi all,

Old May 12th 05, 12:44 PM
Stephanie

Cool studio. It must be so nice to not have to pack up the kitchen
table, LOL! I like the focal on the necklace too. It must be one of
your beads right? I can't wait to see more now that you have spread out!

Old May 13th 05, 12:31 AM
Kalera Stratton

Carla wrote:
[...]

Your studio is so nice and clean! Now get busy making it dirty.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 13th 05, 02:23 AM
Carla

Thanks!

Cheers,
Carla

gwacie wrote:
Great focal on that necklace and fun workspace!

Hi all,

Old May 13th 05, 02:26 AM
Carla

Yeah, it's great to not have to put everything away, especially in the
middle of a project

Yeah, the focal bead is one I made. It was supposed to be leopard
print, then I realized I had mis-read the instructions. I was too lazy
to re-read, so it became a swirled lentil instead

Cheers,
Carla

Old May 13th 05, 02:29 AM
Carla

I'm working on it. This weekend - mica powders!

Cheers,
Carla

Kalera Stratton wrote:
Your studio is so nice and clean! Now get busy making it dirty.

OT, new pics of Sofi DrQuilter Quilting 11 March 14th 05 01:42 AM
My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
New & Improved Pics are now up Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 February 1st 04 08:15 AM