135 miniature masks!

Old May 13th 05, 08:08 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default 135 miniature masks!

I've got more pages up and running for the Artist In Residence project I'm
doing----and all the pages of student masks (from grades 3-5) are on pages
and ready to be viewed!! I still have to photograph and put up the masks
that the staff did, but I thought you all might want to see the student's
work right now---they did a FABULOUS job!!!
http://www.polyclay.com/AIR2005.htm

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old May 14th 05, 01:45 AM
Georgia

Cool masks!

(The "staff masks" link wasn't working.

Georgia

Old May 14th 05, 02:53 AM
Sarajane Helm

I know---I had to take a break. Tomorrow's another day!

--
"Georgia" wrote in message
Cool masks!

(The "staff masks" link wasn't working.

Georgia

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
I've got more pages up and running for the Artist In Residence project

I'm
doing----and all the pages of student masks (from grades 3-5) are on

pages
and ready to be viewed!! I still have to photograph and put up the masks
that the staff did, but I thought you all might want to see the

student's
work right now---they did a FABULOUS job!!!
http://www.polyclay.com/AIR2005.htm

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
www.polyclay.com
see the current auctions at:
http://snipurl.com/aiid

OT polymer clay miniature masks Sarajane Helm Beads 6 May 14th 05 09:46 PM
Samples of Miniature Vessels wbmsstrs Jewelry 0 March 5th 05 03:59 AM
Miniature Books Rick K Doll Houses 1 July 10th 04 05:45 AM
miniature trade Metis-Artist Doll Houses 0 December 5th 03 07:25 AM
miniature molder / shaper how-to PConnelly Doll Houses 0 September 23rd 03 05:59 PM