Another Finish

Old October 7th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Anne M[_2_]

Default Another Finish

I really like this...........would look good in my house!!!!

Anne M
Old October 7th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Anne M" wrote in message
I really like this...........would look good in my house!!!!

Anne M

Same here. It would fit right in. Lovely job.

Old October 7th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1788926921

The simple gifts: Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches. 1 over 1 on 32ct hand dyed
Belfast linen from Picture This Plus, color is Moonglow. Fibers used are WDW
Navy (dark blue) and Morris Blue (light blue). Currently at my LNS to be
framed (it's innocent, I tell ya LOL).

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old October 7th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1788926921

The simple gifts: Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches. 1 over 1 on 32ct hand
dyed Belfast linen from Picture This Plus, color is Moonglow. Fibers
used are WDW Navy (dark blue) and Morris Blue (light blue).

Gorgeous! Glad you put the penny on there for size comparison.

Your over-one stitching is an inspiration (see my other post,
complaining about over-one lettering on mermaid.) Thanks for sharing!

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old October 8th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
news
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1788926921

The simple gifts: Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches. 1 over 1 on 32ct hand
dyed Belfast linen from Picture This Plus, color is Moonglow. Fibers used
are WDW Navy (dark blue) and Morris Blue (light blue).

Gorgeous! Glad you put the penny on there for size comparison.

Your over-one stitching is an inspiration (see my other post, complaining
about over-one lettering on mermaid.) Thanks for sharing!

sue

That's not a penny. That's a custom-made 'needle nanny' magnet that our LNS
gives their most frequent shoppers. It's their logo: www.fancy-works.com

Old October 8th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1788926921

The simple gifts: Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches. 1 over 1 on 32ct
hand dyed Belfast linen from Picture This Plus, color is Moonglow.
Fibers used are WDW Navy (dark blue) and Morris Blue (light blue).

Gorgeous! Glad you put the penny on there for size comparison.

Your over-one stitching is an inspiration (see my other post,
complaining about over-one lettering on mermaid.) Thanks for sharing!

sue

That's not a penny. That's a custom-made 'needle nanny' magnet that our
LNS gives their most frequent shoppers. It's their logo:
www.fancy-works.com

Oh, well, then -- how does it compare in size to a penny? The piece must
be bigger than I thought!

(Maybe it would be easier if you just guesstimated the size of the
finished needlework, rather than tell me how big the needle minder is!
VBG)

sue

Old October 9th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

Since the piece is at my LNS to be framed, I cannot measure it to give the
size. I know that the frame is going to be 8.5x8.5 inches.... and the
needle nanny is about the size of a penny.