FabShopHop--find the bunny

Old July 16th 03, 08:09 PM
Kathy in CA

Default FabShopHop--find the bunny

Three days ago someone on one of the post mentioned the FabShopHop find the
bunny contest. I have spent the last 3 day (at work no less) bunny hunting
I found 126! I could not find it on 10 sites as yet. I have gone thru the
list twice so far. Will try again after lunch I only need 4 more to be
eligible for the Grand Prize of the Bernina SM It been fun but a little
addictive!

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old July 17th 03, 02:27 AM
Shawn

Ahhhh. It's too bad you've spent all that time, Kathy. I'm going to win the
grand prize so BACK TO WORK!!!

Shawn - waiting for her winning notification :-)

Old July 17th 03, 02:28 AM
lindroos

I read the same & have spent the time looking too. The thing is that I
didn't get confirmations for about half the sites so I went back to get the
bunny again. Today I found out that my server is having mail problems. I'll
end up overloading my Inbox soon as it starts up again!

Old July 17th 03, 09:36 AM
Elena

It does get addicting. Just one more! Sometimes you feel like you MUST
beat the site. You Must find that bunny! Just THIS site! lol then another
hour goes by...

Congratulations on your 126. I'm sure you will get all the rest soonest!

Elena, done and found them all. whew!

Old July 17th 03, 11:39 AM
AliceW

Any site that has a search feature makes it a bit easier if you know what to
look for.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old July 17th 03, 03:18 PM
CNYstitcher

Hopefully *someone* from our group will win the big prize this time
around grin. This is the first time since joining the "members list"
that I haven't done the FabShopHop...too addicting and time consuming,
though I'm sure I could have done some with the guests here.

Maybe next time I will join in again,

Larisa

Old July 17th 03, 07:34 PM
Kathy in CA

I did not get confirmation for abt half of them either but if you go to the
members area it lists everything that you found the bunny on.

Old July 17th 03, 09:36 PM
Kathy in CA

AH HA! found 130 bunnies! Of course I had to email a few shops for hints
'cause they really buried it. One actually answered!

Old July 18th 03, 02:19 AM
lindroos

Thanks I'll go look right now. My server is STILL down. Been told "perhaps"
tonight, for sure tomorrow.

Old July 18th 03, 02:21 AM
lindroos

I never did ask the shops but was tempted several times after looking up to
3-4 times at a shop. When I did finally find them on my own, it was almost
like a light bulb went off.