Where to buy Delicas

Old July 6th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Where to buy Delicas

I've only bought Delica's when they're 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby, and a few
lots off ebay.

Who's a good source for Delicasat a good price?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 6th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I've only bought Delica's when they're 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby, and a few
lots off ebay.

Who's a good source for Delicasat a good price?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Try whimbeads.

Linda2

Old July 6th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
VManes

Since Hobby Lobby seems more and more to be getting out of many of the hobby
businesses, try:

http://www.beadiesbeadwork.com/
http://www.beyondbeadery.com/category.cfm?Category=1069
http://www.caravanbeads.net/cartgeni...asp?category=1

These are some of the major sellers of Delicas - there are lots more - you
may find better prices, you may find better shipping, but these guys will
always be around and be well stocked.

Val

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old July 7th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks Georgia, Actually, if you buy 25 or more, their prices look pretty
good!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Subscribe" in the subject line.

"Georgia" wrote in message
m...
FWIW, Fire Mountain Gems has a pretty good selection. No idea how their
prices compare.

Georgia

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I've only bought Delica's when they're 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby, and a
few
lots off ebay.

Who's a good source for Delicasat a good price?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

with
"Subscribe" in the subject line.

Old July 8th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paula Hunter

Joan Painter at
http://paintersartgallery.com/

Last I knew she had the best prices and I can vouch for her excellent
service.
Paula

Old July 8th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Harry

Had to post on this one.
The web site has VERY GOOD prices...., BUT....,
there is one big problem!!!
This is from her site:
PURCHASING= e-mail your order to me with shipping address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date,

NEVER..... NEVER..... NEVER.... Put your CREDIT CARD INFO IN AN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER......... NEVER............ NEVER..........
Idenity theft happens everyday all day and today!
She needs to change her policy and have people CALL... or set up a SECURE checkout.

Old July 8th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Harry

OH!!!!
HELLO AGAIN!!!!

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I've only bought Delica's when they're 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby, and a few
lots off ebay.

Who's a good source for Delicasat a good price?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
with
"Subscribe" in the subject line.

I think I like Delicas (at least for earrings) Helen C Beads 0 June 29th 05 02:35 AM
For your entertainment pleasure (kids and delicas don't mix) Helen C Beads 3 February 13th 05 02:40 PM
Dyed Delicas Arondelle Beads 41 February 9th 04 05:22 AM
Dyed Delicas II starlia Beads 3 February 7th 04 11:00 PM
Delicas starlia Beads 1 November 10th 03 07:48 AM