Lampworking listserv or web based group?

Old July 4th 03, 03:41 AM
BethF

Default Lampworking listserv or web based group?

Anyone know a lampworking yahoo group or listserv?

Or anyone want to give me advice about my first torch?
I am looking to buy my first torch and want to talk to some lampworkers
before i decide if i want to go cheap and mapp and get the hothead or get
something o2, propane? Whats the difference in
safety/convenience/flexibility?

Thanks in advance!

Old July 4th 03, 06:14 AM
Beadseeker

Go to www.isgb.org and click on Forums. There is one for Equipment, etc. You
can also search the archives there and at www.warmglass.com for advice.
Patti
Old July 4th 03, 06:45 AM
BethF

"Beadseeker" wrote in message
Go to www.isgb.org and click on Forums. There is one for Equipment, etc.

You
can also search the archives there and at www.warmglass.com for advice.
Patti

On my way - thanks patti!!!

Old July 4th 03, 08:27 AM
BethF

"Elizabeth in UK" wrote in message
om...
Beth
There is a very active and helpful group of beadmakers who seem to
have loads of info on their site on equipment and safety of
lampworking.
Here is the url for their message boards
http://www.isgb.org/forum/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

SAFETY!

i hadn't really thought about that but of course my little voice of reason
(my Sigificant Other) was asking.

Thanks Elizabeth!