AD: 75pcs Swarovski 4mm Crystal Beads $4.50

Old February 12th 04, 04:16 PM
cDragon Beads & Jewelry

Default AD: 75pcs Swarovski 4mm Crystal Beads $4.50

Hello

Our Swarovski Crystal Beads is on sale!
75pcs of 4mm bicones Crystal Beads just for $4.50!
NO minimum purchase and low shipping charge.

have a look at http://beads.cdragon.com

David
cDragon Beads & Jewelry
http://beads.cdragon.com
Old February 12th 04, 08:12 PM
Dr. Sooz

Our Swarovski Crystal Beads is on sale!

ARE on sale. ARE on sale. Augh!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 10:08 PM
Dr. Sooz

ROFL!!!!! Proper grammar is wonderful isn't it! LOL
You tell em' Sooz!

You know, I usually can go an entire year without correcting spelling or
grammar on Usenet. But I just....cracked. Augh!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 10:50 PM
lgreene

They are Chinese, English is not the first language. Is your second
language perfect? Neither my French nor Italian are, but people still get
the meaning.

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
ROFL!!!!! Proper grammar is wonderful isn't it! LOL
You tell em' Sooz!

You know, I usually can go an entire year without correcting spelling or
grammar on Usenet. But I just....cracked. Augh!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 12th 04, 10:58 PM
Kandice Seeber

Well....I can agree with that to a point. But if you have a business, you
should really attempt to use correct grammar and language. The web site
states they are from Hong Kong.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 12th 04, 10:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

They are Chinese, English is not the first language. Is your second
language perfect? Neither my French nor Italian are, but people still get
the meaning.

Nope. Like I said, I just cracked. It was the strain of not saying anything
all year. shrug
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 11:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

But if you have a business, you
should really attempt to use correct grammar and language. The web site
states they are from Hong Kong.

True. If it were me, I'd have had someone proofread it for me.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 11:21 PM
lgreene

Right...and Hong Kong is a Chinese province. It seems that they are
attempting to use the correct grammar.
I think it's nice to think that they would have a native speaking
interpreter on site, however, it's probably wishful thinking. And using
private translation services is very expensive.
I worked for a small company in my last corporate job that sold
internationally. Our website was in English only because when we tried to
hire outside, native-speaking translation services, the price per word was
ridiculous...and we wanted it in 7 languages. So much for being a global
company.

Old February 12th 04, 11:29 PM
Dr. Sooz

I think it's nice to think that they would have a native speaking
interpreter on site, however, it's probably wishful thinking.

I would've sent it to someone I knew via email. I do that with anything
Russian I want checked out.
~~
Sooz
-------